PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader Needed - N/A Romance

mamiller512
03-06-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm looking for a Beta to read through my second New Adult novel. It's 82k. I am looking for someone to comment on the character development, pacing, and plot. The novel has graphic language, sex, and mature themes. Willing to swap. :)

Thank you!

elindsen
03-08-2014, 01:44 AM
How long and are you willing to swap?

mamiller512
03-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Changed the post - thanks! The novel is 82k words. Yes, I'm willing to swap.

Rbel
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I'd be willing to read over your work, although I don't have any experience doing beta reading. But, if your interested PM me. I'll try to be as helpful as possible. :)

PenTeller
03-11-2014, 12:53 PM
I'd be happy to beta read for you.

mamiller512
03-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I read the first page of your book to get a feel for your style and the story. Mine is Pushing Limits by kali cross. The first chapter is with her mother and she is a total brat but you'll able to pick up on my writing style. I need a Beta for Book 2. Let me know if you would enjoy reading more of my work. Look forward to hearing from you!

mamiller512
03-11-2014, 01:52 PM
I liked it and now I want to buy it, by the way! LOL

andiwrite
03-12-2014, 12:10 PM
I don't have time for the full book at the moment, but I'd love to do a first-chapter swap if you're willing.

I'm about to undergo a massive revision of the whole thing, but I'll be looking for another full swap later on (this summer sometime) if you're still looking then. :)

Mine is romantic contemporary NA, set in North Carolina. PM if you want.

PenTeller
03-15-2014, 12:40 AM
Hi, sorry, I haven't quite figured out these forums and not sure if any of these was a reply to me! I don't need to swap, and am just happy to beta-read. I might do a few line-edits at the beginning, just for any errors that pop out or are consistent, then after that it would be general character/plot/voice suggestions. If that's okay, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you with my e-mail address.

Valkyrie
03-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi, I would be happy to beta your first chapter for your character development, pacing, and plot (as much as is possible for a single chapter!). If I like your writing style, I'll probably offer to do more! PM me if you'd like my help. :)