• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a beta reader or two for a dark fantasy story about pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnl790

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
A few weeks ago I finished my story that is themed around pants. It's 6,014 words and has a rather dark aura about it.

My title is still in the works as well, as the only one that is coming to mind is rather long.

I need mostly punctuation looked at, as I still have problems placing commas in appropriate places, or not placing them at all. Me and commas are not friends at all. There are probably some other errors that I haven't caught myself.

Ramshackle

*scribbles*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badmenagerie.com
I'm fully booked beta-wise so can't offer, but I'm utterly mesmerised by the thread title. :Wha:

Super curious here now. Hopefully others will be too. Good luck finding a beta.

cnl790

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm fully booked beta-wise so can't offer, but I'm utterly mesmerised by the thread title. :Wha:

Super curious here now. Hopefully others will be too. Good luck finding a beta.

It is an interesting story to say the least. The other one I'm still working on has hopes to be just as interesting as this one.

Shelley-Bell

Been here a while getting braver !
Registered
Reaction score
Good Evening
I am just finishing a first chapter for someone then I have some free beta time, I am new to this forum and beta reading but am happy to give it my best shot :)
Give me a shout or PM if this is any help to you ?
Cheers
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.