First Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnl790

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sure many of you'll agree that after releasing your novel there is that person inside of you saying that no one is going to like it and that it's going to be a total flop. That was my biggest fear until one day I clicked into one of my sites that has my book and saw that I had a review.

Not only one review but three, and five star reviews at that. The feeling was completely unreal. I didn't know whether to scream with joy or cry with joy. It was really like nothing I'd ever felt before.

It was almost as if my brother was being born into the world again, because that has been the only time I have ever felt that way, and my brother's birth was on a total different level, but this came close to how I felt that way.

Anyone else every experienced this with reviews and publishing, or am I just the odd one out?

jr0127

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on the 5 star review! That's a fantastic start (and I'm sure it was terrifying waiting for the public verdict via early reviews)! I've not published anything yet, but I worked with artists all the way through album releases and it's like holding your breath waiting to see how the public responds to your baby haha. Congrats again!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.