Hello Help!!

havensangel3

I am new , it took me about 30 mins to figure out how to post here. So i have some quitions . How do i locate a publisher , I am writing my life story , Its been trials . But i have learned alote and won't the public to understand about becomeing a step perant . And i do write poems , have alot of them to submit also , if anyone has any info for me please let me no

Thank you Elise

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
havensangel3 said:
I am new , it took me about 30 mins to figure out how to post here. So i have some quitions . How do i locate a publisher , I am writing my life story , Its been trials . But i have learned alote and won't the public to understand about becomeing a step perant . And i do write poems , have alot of them to submit also , if anyone has any info for me please let me no
Hi, Elise. I'd recommend you start researching how to find a publisher by going to the Index to Agents, Publishers, and Others and searching out the threads listed under the How do I find an agent and/or publisher? heading. That will give you an idea of how to go about it. Good luck!