PDA

View Full Version : Need a writing partner for critique etc.

KemalKinali
02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
I'm working on my first novel ever. I haven't written anything like this before. I'm from Denmark and I want to write an English novel. I love the language.

I need a partner whom I can share work in progress with and read one anothers work. Come with critique and stuff like that. The thing people do on SYW where they write their own suggestions in one color, stuff they don't like in a different color etc.

My novel is I think in the mystery/suspense/thriller category but exactly what, I dont know. Hopefully someone will be interested :)

thedark
03-03-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm working on my first novel ever. I haven't written anything like this before. I'm from Denmark and I want to write an English novel. I love the language.

I need a partner whom I can share work in progress with and read one anothers work. Come with critique and stuff like that. The thing people do on SYW where they write their own suggestions in one color, stuff they don't like in a different color etc.

My novel is I think in the mystery/suspense/thriller category but exactly what, I dont know. Hopefully someone will be interested :)

Hiya!

Why don't you share a little more about what your novel is about - do you have a synopsis or a jacket cover description? Perhaps share a small writing sample or plot line? :)

KemalKinali
03-03-2014, 08:12 PM
I can share this:

A man, who survived a mysterious stabbing that he doesn’t remember, tries to uncover the truth while he experiences occasional blackouts. What he doesn’t know is that the attacker intends to finish the job…

Prologue

We finished eating and went to my place.
I locked the door behind me and ran upstairs to Ana. She had already gotten out of her tiny clothes. I saw her beautiful, naked skin. I felt so alive. The night was young and it was ours. She pulled me down towards her and we started kissing. She was hot. Both sexy and warm. I kissed her all over. We kindled the most passionate flame that burnt for a long time until we doze off to sleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up and felt warm all over. I tried to raise my head and could only hold it for a second. I was lying in front of our open front door downstairs. I could only raise my right arm, covered in blood, and before I passed out, I noticed a man with his back to me outside our house…