PDA

View Full Version : Writing buddy/semi professional butt-kicker?

holy_shiitake
02-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Hello lovelies! Writing conference season is coming up, and I need to write some new stories to submit and workshop. I have all these ideas but not a lot of motivation to write them. A writing buddy and professional butt-kicker would be immensely helpful for me! I mean, you donít literally have to come over here and kick my butt with your foot, but a virtual Internet-glare does wonders for me, lemme tell you what. I write New Adult contemporary, although sometimes I do stray into modernized mythological storylines, like the time I wrote a NaNo about a college-aged Greek muse who communicates with Hermes via iMessage (one of the stories Iím considering retooling for the samples and/or workshops!). I also love stories about food, queer/non-cishet characters, feminism/strong ladies, the South and boarding schools, so if you write any of that, I would be happy to swap stories! So if youíre intrigued, feel free to hit up my PM box.

Bing Z
02-20-2014, 01:30 AM
I'm a procrastinator myself and I don't write romance (as defined by the industry.) But if you need motivation, I'm your guy, way better than e-butt-kickers, and I have an offer: Paypal me $999.95 and I'll promise to give you back the money when I see your polished draft. PS: If draft doesn't come in 30 10 days, I'll get to keep the money. How's that?

holy_shiitake
02-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Oh, but Bling, see, I have a $1200 minimum for my reading fee, drat. My work is highly prized in Greenland, you know. :D