• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Scifi Beta Readers and Critique Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminumFalcon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! New here to AW and I was hoping to compile a resource of active readers/writers who would like to have their contact information made available to other readers and writers for a scifi critique club style thing. Looking for people who are 1) willing to read and provide feedback on science fiction work, and 2) who write themselves and are looking for feedback on their own work.

Is there already a sci-fi group like this? If not, I hope we can put our heads together.

Mutive

Blissfully Clueless
Registered
Reaction score
There are definitely online science fiction/fantasy critique groups. (www.critters.org, http://www.codexwriters.com/) I'm sure you could start a new one, but both are well established. (There are probably others that I'm missing.) There's also the SYW part of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.