PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Friend/Writing buddy/Mentor for an Adult Fantasy/Romance

Delvianna01
02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Hey everyone.
I'm about 20,000 words in on my current project and I would love to find a writing buddy/mentor. Someone that can follow me along on my journey so I can ask questions that only someone who has read my WIP would know.

This is more like a writing friend because my WIP is no where near being done but if anyone is interested here is my synopsis.

Her whole life Serenade delved into fantasy video games full of magic, Elves, Dwarves and other creatures. The real world held no interest to her. Instead, she pined for a life that only existed in fairy tales. Until that dream became real. Even though this was the kind of world she'd always dreamed of, a dark presence lingers in the shadows, threatening to crumble a world that for the first time feels more like home. It's up to her to find the courage inside and realize this is not a video game, thousands of lives are at stake. Can she save everyone? Even herself?

That is no where near perfect but I had to think of something for you guys. :) I don't mind doing the same in return, so let me know!

Shelley-Bell
02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
I am very new here, only been a few days and a few posts, but I am looking for Beta reading / details kinda person / friend and encourager. Fantasy and romance is just what I love to read, if you think I can be of any help give me a shout