• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas for a short, poe-inspired story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
So, a long time ago, I wrote up a piece for a homage anthology to Edgar Allen Poe. It wasn't accepted, but I still feel like it may be one of the best short stories I've written. It's since been through several submissions, revisions, and a few edits. I still haven't had much luck placing it though.

So, I'm posting here hoping to find a few beta readers to look it over and tell me what it may be lacking or what needs to be touched up.

It's a short story (4,750 words), and I'm hoping I can get enough feedback to get to revising it by the end of the month.

So, if you're interested, post in here somewhere or drop me a message. Thanks all!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be happy to take a look at it if you'd like, Shaun.

Don't forget, we also have the Share Your Work section. It's password protected and specifically for critting, so you don't risk losing the first print rights by posting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.