• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Ready to be an Apprentice: Looking for a Mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
I am Razib Ahmed from Bangladesh and I am seeking a professional writer to become my mentor. My goal is plain and simple- to make my mark in the International freelance writing market. I want to learn the trade like a dedicated apprentice from someone who has achieved my dream ahead of me.
I have finished my BA in English literature and MA in Applied Linguistics in ELT. I have got a 9 years uninterrupted freelance writing experience in my bag in my own country. I have written mainly about International affairs, international business, literature, language, sports, music, Information Technology and feminism.
Why should you become my mentor?
This is the first question that would come to your mind naturally. I am looking for some real life work experience like a true apprentice. I like to learn my trade by working for my mentor. I will dedicate a good portion of my daily hours for my mentor- helping him/her with research through Internet and whatever is possible by me. If I submit any writing to any market, I will do it in our names jointly. And finally, whatever I can earn during my time as an apprentice, I would be more than happy to share half the amount with my mentor.

What I am looking from my Mentor?
A commitment of minimum 1 year or 2 years
Dedication in teaching like a true Master

If you are interested please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.