• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader and grammar master needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataku

Too long to be listed here.
Registered
Reaction score
that place on that island in that tiny country ove
As said I need someone who knows grammar. I need tutoring on this since my school back 12 years ago never deemed grammar that important and thought creative writing was done when you write a funny joke. They deemed the proper way to write a resume to be a good way to teach English...

In other words my grammar sucks and I need someone who can tell me I'm doing it wrong and more importantly why what I'm doing is wrong and how to do it right!

Also I need someone whom I can randomly send scenes and have them tell me if it flows well how I wrote it. I'm my own worst critic and hate all my work so I need someone to tell me I'm doing good when I do good and how to do better when I'm doing bad.

Niccolo

Registered
Reaction score
While I'm far from a master, I wouldn't mind offering my advice. I have a good grasp on grammar and can let you know if you're doing anything wrong and why it's wrong.

PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.