Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataku

Too long to be listed here.
Registered
Reaction score
that place on that island in that tiny country ove
My goal is simple. Finish writing my first book. ^______^

I did the nanowrimo challenge and wrote my first 50 000 words spread out over several parts of the actual story that is to be counting several chapters and at least 3 books. That was hard for me since I've never before worked consistently on one story all the time. I tend to switch between works whenever blocked on one so I keep the creative juices flowing instead of ending up with a huge boulder blocking my work.

Today I rewrote the beginning scene for this story and I'm liking that one much better than my original beginning and am planning to edit my original beginning to fit this beginning instead.

My goal is to finish it, but right now RL isn't allowing for me to set a fixed deadline, but the first book by the end of this year would be nice.

The story is long though and the world I created for it is in its own way huge. There are many parties involved in the workings of this world and the main character of sorts is basically a stranger in this world trying to comprehend the confusing new things that he now has to deal with some 400 years and 3 months after he last saw the earth and literally the only thing that hasn't changed is the night sky with its stars.

So yeah a lot to explore and write and much fun to be had also. I've largely worked out the characters during the wrimo challenge so I could do something worthwhile when not working on the story or blocked and I am loving the different characters I've already created. Up to and including the last minute kind of shoved in for plot reason boyfriend of one of my characters.

Ice_Twin

Registered
Reaction score
Oww I wish you so much luck, and really hope you manage to complete it. :D

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck with the goal, and whatever happens, stick to this story. The step forward you take with that first completed novel is HUGE.

You'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.