A professional looking cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

writer_mccall

Registered
Reaction score
Website
writermccall.weebly.com
Wow, I recieved my cover for the 1st book of my epic fantasy series today and it make such a huge difference getting a professional to do it for you.
Was very pleased with how it turned out, perfectly captured the essence of what I wanted for my novel

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
I like the text placement, and the colors work really nice. It took me a moment to see the sword and gold at the bottom of the cover, but overall, it looks nice. The font feels fantasy, though the industrial part makes it look a bit science fiction (though that may be my personal opinion).

Good luck with it, and congrats on getting a cover you like. :)

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I like it overall but the more I look at it the more the fantasy sword becomes an espionage/thriller (modern) knife.

CetiAlphaVI

Registered
Reaction score
That looks awesome! As a designer in training, that makes me a little jealous. Type choice, placement, and the graphics behind all blend perfectly. I get a sense of a turn of the century thriller.

writer_mccall

Registered
Reaction score
Website
writermccall.weebly.com
Thanks, for the praise, the brilliant designer was Clarissa Yeo. I put a link to her page in the thread for reccomendations
Based on your comments it seems to be evoking just the right feel I was aiming for.
My story is set in a fantasy world with mid-late 19th century industrial age level of development

sara_ash

Registered
Reaction score
I really like this cover. I think it really suits the kind of story you've written (mid-late 19th century fantasy). Clarissa is really talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.