Blog This!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
So today I found two blogs I wanted to share. I have had the "blog this" extension in my tool bar for ages and never used it. So, I decided rather than compose a post and add the link I'd give "blog this" a try. It's quick and easy and fun!

Anyone else found a cool blogging tool out there? I also have a Word extension that takes a word doc and turns it into a blogger post.

I know not all of you use Blogger - tell us about cool LJ or other extensions, tools, gizmos - whatever!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I've been thinking I need to set up to photo blog from my camera--It's another blogger thing, and looks like it might be a lot of fun. You just upload a photo with an attached text message from your phone right to your blog.

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
aka eraser said:
You people are confusing me.

I like to just write something and then click "Publish." All else is bewildering.
I agree, Frank. All the added techno/techie things are bewildering to me. LOL I tried adding the CoComment thingy Dawno blogged about. HA!! The box is on my blog, but it's NOT w o ooorrrkkkking. I've tried everything. Now, I have to try to find the html in the template to take it out. :ROFL:

Not very good at learning new things, so I can't offer any great tools or gizmos. But I'll give anything a shot once...if it doesn't work after I've played with it for half a day, I quit.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
There's this all-in-one communication tool that you can add to your blog. It's called Stickam. You can do video chats, view pictures and videos and listen to music.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
HTML - do I really know what this stands for (of course I don't)

and I used to think SHTML stood for sh**mail. I tried Blogger's gizmo for uploading pictures....:roll: yeah, right.

I see them on their screen - but they aren't on mine. Gawd. I need a secretary. A young one. A smart one. One who doesn't eat much or drool on the keyboard. Anybody have a spare?

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Unique said:
HTML - do I really know what this stands for (of course I don't)

and I used to think SHTML stood for sh**mail. I tried Blogger's gizmo for uploading pictures....:roll: yeah, right.

I see them on their screen - but they aren't on mine. Gawd. I need a secretary. A young one. A smart one. One who doesn't eat much or drool on the keyboard. Anybody have a spare?

HTML - HyperText Markup Language :) SHTML I think is Server Side Include - HTML to embed programming language in the HTML - but I'm a bit fuzzy on that to be certain...

Weird about using the blogger picture upload - can't say why you don't see the pictures. It works for me...

As for a secretary - I've always said I need a wife. Someone like June Clever.