• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

M/M Romance Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashsummers

M/M Romance Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nashsummers.com
Hi guys,

I'm a new author just barely into the M/M writing world. I've been reading M/M romance for a long time and recently decided to start putting my hobby out there.
I've recently written two short stories, one being in an anthology, and both were given contracts by different publishers.
I'm just looking for someone (or a few people) to swap M/M romance knowledge with, maybe brainstorm a bit and discuss all things involving the big world of M/M romance!

Thanks. :)

Viridian

local good boy
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, cool. Me too. PM me if you need something specific beta'd. (Assuming I've got time, we have similar taste, I can offer advice you actually want, ect.)

mutantclover

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on your published work! I just joined the site a few days ago (this is actually my first post), but I'm also writing M/M romance. I'm always happy to discuss romance-related topics if you'd like to PM back and forth.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on your contracts! :)

I'm also writing m/m (novels) and looking for a buddy to bounce things off.

Looks like we could start a whole group already lol!

shayla.mist

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm always excited to make new friends in the M/M genre. Please PM me as well.
I'm with you, LunaFancy.
Would love to talk with all of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.