• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Romance Co-writer Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boekie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a fellow writer who would like to team up and collaborate on a Romance novel. I would prefer someone who also has a real love for Romance stories. The right person would be someone who is also interested in becoming a self-published author, and who has a real/serious interest in co-writing. I would prefer another female writer, but I'm not against co-writing with a male.

About me:
I have my Bachelor's in English Literature and I've been writing for years. I haven't published any novels, but I have published short stories. When I'm not working, I spend all of my free time reading and writing. I love RomCom's, Contemporary Romances, and Paranormal Romances.

If you're interested please message me and tell me about yourself. :)

Boekie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nick,

It's something new I would like to do and I'm looking to build a friendship with another fellow writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.