PDA

View Full Version : Featured Author & Book Trailer

jr0127
02-05-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm not too sure how familiar anyone is with Wattpad, but last week one of their content editors approached me about becoming a Featured Author on their website. They'll be featuring my first novel (a very early version) "The Runaways" beginning at the end of this month for a six month period.

I'm working towards eventually self-publishing the heavily revised & professionally edited version of this novel in the long run, but I'm excited that the staff has taken interest in featuring the current version. I've been building a fanbase on Wattpad for the last few years since I've joined and I'm looking forward to sharing the book with a larger audience!

I also finished editing a mock-up book trailer for Wattpad today! I Feel free to check it out below (this is just for fun):

http://youtu.be/077EEJ687Cc

Phaeal
02-05-2014, 07:07 PM
CGs and good luck with the release and trailer!

jr0127
02-05-2014, 11:29 PM
CGs and good luck with the release and trailer!

Thank you so much!

Siri Kirpal
02-06-2014, 02:34 AM
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Cool!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

PamelaC
02-06-2014, 05:52 AM
That's awesome! Congrats and great luck to you!
Loved the trailer! Nicely done! And major bonus points for using Fassbender!

jr0127
02-06-2014, 06:03 AM
That's awesome! Congrats and great luck to you!
Loved the trailer! Nicely done! And major bonus points for using Fassbender!

Thank you! Haha oh goodness don't get me started on Michael Fassbender. I could go on for hours haha.

D.M. Enslin
02-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Congratulations!!! That sounds amazing! I've just joined wattpad myself and published a chapter of my own... It seems a little overwhelming so far but I like how it feels like a community! I look forward to seeing your book being featured there! Again congrats!!!