PDA

View Full Version : Searching for crit swap for UK Lit Novel

Project Deadlight
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Hi All,

I'm on the look out for a beta reader for my 60,000 word literary novel. I read quickly and have been providing crits for published writers over on the W1S1 forum for many years now. The novel is contemporary and ideally I'd like to swap something of a similar style and length but not a deal-breaker.

Please DM if interested.

All best.

Wilde_at_heart
02-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi,

This is where such things are supposed to be posted: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

You can ask a mod to move this thread there for you...

Project Deadlight
02-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks, Wilde. I'll ask.

:)

CaesarNaples
02-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi All,

I'm on the look out for a beta reader for my 60,000 word literary novel. I read quickly and have been providing crits for published writers over on the W1S1 forum for many years now. The novel is contemporary and ideally I'd like to swap something of a similar style and length but not a deal-breaker.

Please DM if interested.

All best.

What do you think about reading my 14k science fiction story? I'm a heavy literary reader and consider my story to lean towards literary style. It's in an unedited form, and if I read your story first, then by that time I may have my first edit ready. Otherwise, you can check my post history if you want to get started immediately.

I hope you're interested in letting me beta your story. I need practice. Thanks.

Project Deadlight
02-17-2014, 08:44 PM
Thanks CN, I may take you up on this. I've found some initial betas but may need more depending on the reaction of the first few! :) I'll drop you a line.

Brother G
02-17-2014, 10:10 PM
If you need more, I'm up for beta reading too. I don't have any stories that length to swap but I can easily put together a number of smaller stories.