• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed - YA Social SF Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSarah

Registered
Reaction score
Website
about.me
I presently looking for a beta reader for a YA Science Fiction. I put in social sf, just because I'm still unsure what sort of SF it is. It is presently at 2,508 words. Ideally I'd like a turn around in a month (though before would be great), and is presently in the 6th draft.

It's primarily about a teen who has recently experienced a break up, and joins a group of geeks to explore the depths of an organic alternative to virtual reality in it's early stages.

I'm primarily looking for comments on character, clarity, and if its needed possibly world building.

Last edited:

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
Hrmm.. I'm intrigued. How many words is it? How quick/slow of a turnaround are you looking for? What draft is it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.