Cookies, anyone?

Puddle Jumper

threedogpeople said:
If you were a cookie, what kind would you be? Why?

Chocolate Chip - they're my favorite, they're everyone's favorite, they're really yummy.

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
Puddle Jumper said:
Chocolate Chip... they're everyone's favorite...

I can easily think of at least five kinds I like better than chocolate chip. Oatmeal are my favorite. If they're right out of the oven, they rival any dessert.

ImTrish

Registered
Reaction score
I would be a sugar cookie - sweet, simple, and comforting, yet can be spruced up when necessary!

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
I think I'd be some kind of spice cookie - I'm considered sweet but don't let that fool you - I can be spicy.
wink.gif
Either way - delicious. LOL

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
I'd be a chewy oatmeal cookie; comforting, earthy. I'd have pecans or walnuts because it can be interesting to be a little "nuts". I would skip the raisins, though, the little pockets of sweetness would be too much.

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
threedogpeople said:
I'd be a chewy oatmeal cookie; comforting, earthy. I'd have pecans or walnuts because it can be interesting to be a little "nuts". I would skip the raisins, though, the little pockets of sweetness would be too much.

I'm with you. Chewy and warm, but no raisins. With a glass of milk, of course.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
White chocolate macadamia. Simple, yet unusual.

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
Unique said:
White chocolate macadamia. Simple, yet unusual.

These are very good. Unfortunately, I've never had any that were homemade. I would love to have a few right out of the oven.

Puddle Jumper

Prosthetic Foreheads said:
These are very good. Unfortunately, I've never had any that were homemade. I would love to have a few right out of the oven.
Subway makes really good Macadameia nut cookies. Actually, they make really good cookies period. It's hard to resist them when you're paying for your sandwich.

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
I used to work in a resaurant that made the same cookies as Subway. I never did get any right out of the oven, though. While very good, and much better than store bought, they're still not really homemade. More like the roll of cookie dough you get at the grocery store. I'd really like some made from scratch.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Put me down as offically in the oatmeal cookie camp.

Lumpy, chewy and yummy with raisins and nuts. Yes, I'm a hedonist, what can I say?

Hmmm... never heard of having them with coconut. Next time I feel like living on the edge, I might pull the cookie sheet out from the tangled pile of scrap metal (translation - cooking pans) under the sink and try it.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A magical cookie. When you bite into it something magical happens.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Molasses cookies (UK/Aust folks, that's 'treacle', I think)
[pretentious]
Chewy, a little sugar on top, but dark, sharp and bittersweet when you bite a little deeper.
[/pretentious]

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Lumpy, chewy and yummy with raisins and nuts. Yes, I'm a hedonist, what can I say?

Hmmm... never heard of having them with coconut. Next time I feel like living on the edge, I might pull the cookie sheet out from the tangled pile of scrap metal (translation - cooking pans) under the sink and try it.

Yes, they are delicious.

I have a Quaker Oatmeal cookbook,.........took it right out of there.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be a software cookie. You know the kind that wind up on your computer after you've been surfing. That way I would wind up in interesting places, but not ...(uh...how to be delicate)....too interesting.

I'd also avoid being beaten with eggs and whipped into a 350 degree hell for 10 min!