What's your favorite sex food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm tempted to name something cliche, like maraschino cherries, but I saw a kid chug a whole cup of 'em at a bar mitzvah on Gilmore Girls two nights ago---Gross!---so I'm sort of off them at present. I'd also like to name "pastrami," as sort of a Seinfeld nod---"Yes, I feel pastrami is the most sensuous of all the salted, cured meats!"---but I've been worried I'm getting much to metareferential, lately. So. Ultimately, I'm going to have to go with peanut butter. It's a semi-liquid, a spreadable, as well as a sweet and salty condiment, so its applications are wide-reaching. I won't go into them, because, this being a community of writers, I'm assuming your imaginations can handle the load. However, I feel I must state the obvious, in case anybody does decide to incorporate the finest derivative of G.W. Carver's greatest discovery into their amorous pursuits: use smooth, not chunky, which is quite abrasive. Plus, you'll be picking pieces of peanut out of the strangest places for weeks afterward.

Use in good health:e2kissy:

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
September skies said:
does that mean you like Brokenfingers? Didn't you compare him to peanut butter?

Um, no. Wasn't me who started that thread. Don't usually mix folks with my food. Gives me indigestion. Still, I'm just going to stand here with my hand in the air until someone gives me props for finding an authentic, 1985, Superman Peanut Butter jar.

C'mon, anyone?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
September skies said:

SS, I believe it was Rob who started that thread. He's the one who likes him.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
September skies said:
No, that was Rob. I know - I get the two confused all the time.

Rhymegirl said:
SS, I believe it was Rob who started that thread. He's the one who likes him.
I know. He's PM'ed me three times petitioning to be the president of my Fan Club.

I told him he has to be demoted as President from Maestroworks Fan Club first. It's just not fair.

rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich:
Well, if you decide to experiment, don't get the crunchy kind.

Lantern Jack: I already said that.

Rich: Didn't see yours. All I can say is that, considering I repeated it, you should be quite proud of yourself.

pianoman5

Means well
Registered
Reaction score
Oysters are a well-known sex food, but their aphrodisiac properties are somewhat overrated. Last time I had a dozen, only eight of 'em worked.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
If we're talking about the best food to eat while being rather naughty, mine would have to be cheesecake. It's a lot of fun to share when you're sitting on the bed in the altogether, just having a playful kinda evening, especially of you have strawberries or cherries on it!

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
pianoman5 said:
Oysters are a well-known sex food, but their aphrodisiac properties are somewhat overrated. Last time I had a dozen, only eight of 'em worked.

LOL, well, that doesn't work for me (so to speak). Last- and only- time I tried an oyster I practically threw up. *NOT* an aphrodisiac in anyone's book.

Now Oyster *crackers*.... :e2brows:

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
What no one's said chocolate? Not that I have any experience in the sex part, but the chocolate part...

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
ooooh! I just thought of another one.

Take one can of peaches in heavy syrup, put them into a big bowl and then..use your imagination. Peach syrup is really slippery and tastes WAY better than any flavored...um..well, use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.