• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Writing Buddy (YA/NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMCan

Registered
Reaction score
I love bouncing ideas off with other writers, but every time I try starting a relationship with a writing buddy they eventually flake. So I'm looking once again. I generally write YA and NA, my current works are an NA short story and a (somewhat NA, somewhat adult) romance. I would probably switch back and forth between the romance and a YA fantasy when I finish the short story.

I would be willing to bounce ideas with you for your story and eventually we can beta for each other.

*Warning* My short story does have a sex scene.

Send me a PM and we can exchange writing samples to see if we mesh.

Adrianna Burch

Angry owl is judging you.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm game for it. I have a NA werewolf story and a YA fantasy I'm bouncing between at the moment (mostly focussing on the YA at the moment). I'm looking for a writing buddy to bounce is dead off of as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.