• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

critiquer/critique partner sought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimyth

Registered
Reaction score
Oops on the critter thread, mod can delete that thread.
One more try
Critique partner sought for romance/fantasy. I have finally gotten all the re-writes done. Before I move onto the other half of this book would like to polish this one up a bit.

My first three chapters (about 5k words) read kinda info-dumpy to me. Would like feedback. I am willing to exchange three chapters with someone - any genre except crime/mystery.
My sister was an exceptional editor- so I know what a good edit should look like, feel like and accomplish. I also know enough to be able to say with absolute confidence I can not edit. I will not bother wasting either of our time as it will only prove to be counter-productive for us both.
I am more of an out of the box thinker. I will gladly go through the work you share highlight things that don't feel right, don't make sense etc, and will footnote and add suggestions where I can.
I can brainstorm the heck out of an idea. Give me a clear image to work with and I can take the idea in a myriad of directions. So I think I would be a better fit for someone whom is looking for more of an 'idea' type of critique partner rather than a 'editorial' type of critique partner.

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
This sounds interesting. I'll PM you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.