• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a sounding board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernardM

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for someone to bounce ideas off of for my new novel, The Blood of Patriots. It's a young adult novel with post apocalyptic, sci-fi, and military fiction elements.

I've got a good idea and a great setting for the book but I keep getting bogged down and need someone that will listen to my ideas and give me some feedback to try and help me through the muddy parts.

Anyone interested can PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is exactly what AW's Brainstorming Sandbox is all about. It's password-protected (vista), so the general public won't be privy to the basic story, its problems, and the ideas discussed.

In my experience, when a group of interested people bounces ideas around, not just off the writer but also off one another, the outcome is better than any one-to-one with the author alone. Give it a shot, yes?

Maryn, pleased to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.