This is just a little Happy Holidays present for everyone.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here it is.

It's a PRACTICE FLOUNCE THREAD!!
See? You can come in and try out your flounce here and see if it works!

ETA: :eek: I made it myself.

I've never made a practice flounce thread before.

I hope you like it.

Last edited:

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh - and I forgot to say Happy Holidays everyone and do have a lovely, lovely time if you're celebrating and, you know, be careful and always drink a glass of water between glasses of wine and make sure all your friends do, too.

And be safe, and be nice and remember your manners because manners costs nothing and you're an example now, you know, and people get hurt when you use that tone and wash your hands before you sit down.

I think that's all.

Bless.

:granny:.

Oh - and somebody keep an eye on Ken, because he doesn't always behave.

ETA: And if you want to flounce over the holiday period - do it here first. Otherwise you don't get feedback and you'll never get better without feedback. And besides, when you see it all written down is when you notice the misplaced apostrophes.

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Ok... let's give this a try....

Right! I've had it! None of you understand me I'm going!!! How dare you?!!!?11 No, that's it, I've had enough!!!///eleventyone!!!

And another thing! Don't bother asking me to come back cos I won't!!!!

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Oh - and I forgot to say Happy Holidays everyone and do have a lovely, lovely time if you're celebrating and, you know, be careful and always drink a glass of water between glasses of wine and make sure all your friends do, too.

And be safe, and be nice and remember your manners because manners costs nothing and you're an example now, you know, and people get hurt when you use that tone and wash your hands before you sit down.

I think that's all.

Bless.

:granny:.

Oh - and somebody keep an eye on Ken, because he doesn't always behave.

God! Chillax Grandma! And pass me that tinny!

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Oh I've always wanted to try it.

*clears throat*

You just don't understand my genius, because I'm too progressive for all you backwards idiots! Insisting on spelling thing gud and stuff. I'm going to go and publish my pop up kid's picture book, "Serrrial Cillers Fru the Ages", now with added bestiality, and it's going to HUGE, HUGE I SAY and all the publishers will be falling over themselves to buy it from me no matter what all the haters in SYW say.

And then when I've made my bajillions I will come back and laugh, and call you all jealous looser's (cos grammar don't need to be good cos, like, I'm being ironic! Hah! SEE!! Too progressive for you! SO THERE!)

You can all kiss my rosy red buttcheeks.

*flounce*

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm... not a bad attempt but could do with a few more 'eleventy-ones' in my opinion.

7/10

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
:chair Are you sure this game is safe?

<--- Is already a passive aggressive hot head. The last thing I need is practice.

Perhaps I can be a judge?
----------------

Gives 2 points for each instance of missing punctuation.

10 points for originality.

Negative points if the flounce contains the overused, "You all are just a bunch of bullies!"

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Can we have themes? I'd like to do a theme, like, Kanye.

WHY YALL THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM??? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I AM LIKE SANTA I AM LIKE JESUS OR YESUS OR YEEZUS OR KIMMMMIE, HOW YOU SPELL THAT?? OK I AM LIKE STEVE JOBS AND KARL JAGERMEISTER LIKE, ROLLED INTO ONE, YALL. YOU KNOW I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO INVENT BOOKS WITH WORDS IN THEM? NO ONE LISTENED TO ME!!!!! THEN YALL TRY TO STEAL CREDIT BUT I CAME UP WITH IT. LIKE LEATHER JOGGING PANTS AND SNEAKERS AND MUSIC AND THE IPAD AND I GET NO RESPECT. YOU PEOPLE TELL ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT PUBLISHING CAUSE I SAID I COULD MAKE BOOKS ON PANTS!!! YOU GONNA SEE BOOKS ON PANTS ON THE RUNWAY IN PARIS AND YOUR GONNA KNOW IT WAS ME BUT I DON'T GET NO CREDIT. IS IT BECAUSE IM A LESBIAN?

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com

WHY YALL THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM??? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I AM LIKE SANTA I AM LIKE JESUS OR YESUS OR YEEZUS OR KIMMMMIE, HOW YOU SPELL THAT?? OK I AM LIKE STEVE JOBS AND KARL JAGERMEISTER LIKE, ROLLED INTO ONE, YALL. YOU KNOW I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO INVENT BOOKS WITH WORDS IN THEM? NO ONE LISTENED TO ME!!!!! THEN YALL TRY TO STEAL CREDIT BUT I CAME UP WITH IT. LIKE LEATHER JOGGING PANTS AND SNEAKERS AND MUSIC AND THE IPAD AND I GET NO RESPECT. YOU PEOPLE TELL ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT PUBLISHING CAUSE I SAID I COULD MAKE BOOKS ON PANTS!!! YOU GONNA SEE BOOKS ON PANTS ON THE RUNWAY IN PARIS AND YOUR GONNA KNOW IT WAS ME BUT I DON'T GET NO CREDIT. IS IT BECAUSE IM A LESBIAN?

owg.gif

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry you were all so offended by me knowing how to do things the right way. Sorry if it bothers you so much that I argued a point none of you refuted, as far as I'm concerned. It's too bad you're all so hung up by not being able to keep up with me that it gets to you like that. It must really suck for you--you have my complete sympathy on that score. I wouldn't want to make things even worse for you, so I guess I'll just go talk to people who get what I'm saying. You can stay and take whatever lessons you can away from what you got while I was still here.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Oh - and I forgot to say Happy Holidays everyone and do have a lovely, lovely time if you're celebrating...

I would love to take the time to post in this thread, and I would too, if I wasn't so smart to know that it should been posted in the HOLIDAY and Special occasion room that was made specifically for posts about holidays. (Which is oddly, why it was named thus) but apparently I'm also the only genius caring enough to realize that Hanukkah ended on the 5th of December... and that it might be a wee bit too dang late (not to mention rude) to be wishing them a happy holiday. Of course I'm far to eclectic for the common celebrations and celebrated Yule. You know, the holiday that happened on Saturday - last Saturday - Two f'n days ago Saturday?

So you see, as much as I would LURVE to take these seasoned greedings seriously (perhaps 11 months from now when they are timely?) I really can't spare humanity the genius I've already wasted here.

So just lock the thread already.

:D

Putputt

permanently suctioned to Buz's leg
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

You forgot "YOU CANNOT BEAT ME. AS LONG AS IM ALIVE. AND IF IM ALIVE, KILL ME THEN! KILL ME! AS LONG AS IM ALIVE, YALL GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME! HOW THE FUG JK ROWLING GOT TO WRITE ELEVENTY BEWKS AND I DONT GET TO WRITE NONE! MY BEWK IS THE BEWK OF THE UNIVERSE OF THE CENTURY!!"

I'm sorry you were all so offended by me knowing how to do things the right way. Sorry if it bothers you so much that I argued a point none of you refuted, as far as I'm concerned. It's too bad you're all so hung up by not being able to keep up with me that it gets to you like that. It must really suck for you--you have my complete sympathy on that score. I wouldn't want to make things even worse for you, so I guess I'll just go talk to people who get what I'm saying. You can stay and take whatever lessons you can away from what you got while I was still here.

Um. This is just perfect. I want to hug this post and cuddle it to sleep.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm tired of being unheard. No one listens to me at home, no one listens to me at work. I come here to a place I thought was one of peace and solidarity, yet my voice is unnoticed. I am but one of hundreds, and no one knows my name. I'm done. I thought I was through having to compete for popularity amongst my peers. I thought that was over last millennium.

I stand corrected.

Enjoy your self-absorbed Christmas and crazy New Years, but know this;

my words will haunt your dreams.