I'm ready to submit

daddydowop

Registered
Reaction score
If you reply to this post I thank you in advance for taking the time.
Yes, I'm ready to submit my stories but confused as to where or who might be interested in them. Here's a quick over view of what I've written.

I was raised in the French Quater of New Orleans during the 50's. A strange place for a only child w/ a single mom to grow up. When not with mom or in school the FQ was my playground. I had a number of unusual 'adventures' & exposure to some really strange individuals growing up.

I have 3 non-fiction stories pertaining to the above time. For what it's worth (and that's not much as most of us know) friends & family say they are very funny & a good read. Word count is from 4-5600 wds. So, what I want to know is....... What publications or magazines might be interested in stories about a 10 year old kid misbehavening adventures in the sin city of the south? Any input will be warmly appreciated. Thanks DDW

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hello :)

If you haven't already, you might try posting this in Freelance--it's possible you'll get some suggestions there. You'll also find a listing of markets stickied to the top of that forum. Good luck!

Anne

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You're welcome. :)

I saw your post in Freelancing and it looks like you're getting some great comments! Good luck with your project. It sounds interesting.