Different Fantasy Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

melhartman

Registered
Reaction score
After long consideration I decided to put two of my books, that were published by a Belgian publisher and were translated in English, as free downloads.
Keep in mind: the translations were done by English students, not professional translators. I hope that they are good enough still. The download links are below the blurbs. I hope you will enjoy them.

FANTASY HUNTERS

The world is thrown into commotion since the invention of the Portal. The discovery of a new dimension, Emoworld, makes clear that not only in our sleep and in our own heads a dreamworld exists. It's a real world with real people. And not just people, but also different lifeforms we previously only knew as mythical, folkloristic and not really existing, are populating the newly discovered dimension. When these beings escape, although they are strictly forbidden to enter our world, measures are taken. An entirely new kind of security force is called into existence: the fantasyhunters.

The co-existence of the worlds does not run smoothly. A terrible secret has irreversible and disastrous consequences. It seems that even the fantasy hunters can't prevent a catastrophe.

link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/383484

DIFFERENT
(A Manon Maxim novel)

Manon Maxim is an otherkind. Otherkinds live unnoticed among the human beings for thousands of years already and do anything to keep their talents secret. When an otherkind abuses his or her gifts Manon is deployed to do something about it. Therefore her life is an unpredictable chain of investigation, passion and danger. When a heartless figure from the distant past turns up, making Manon?s life and those of her beloved a misery, she?s completely in the dark. Assisted by her wealthy adoptive father, Jabar, and a few friends Manon is ready to investigate the case. The deeper she digs, the more she gets caught up in a network of intrigues and terror. When Manon finally realizes where she has ended up in, escaping doesn?t seem to be possible anymore.

Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/385246

Last edited by a moderator:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hi melhartman, welcome to AbsoluteWrite!

Please take some time to read the Newbie's Guide to Absolute Write.

This is not a board for self promotion. There's another forum for that, here, but be sure to READ THE STICKIES first. :)

Especially this one and this one.

I've disabled the links in your post. Please take the time to engage in this wonderful and expansive community before promoting your book. It'll work out better for all of us!

You can always put a link in your signature to your books, and then become involved in the discussions. That way, if folks are curious, they can click the link.

Thanks!

-Ann, one of the AW SF/F moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.