So I just got a Kindle and an Amazon giftcard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Q. Watson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
(I hope this is allowed and in the correct forum, if not, please move or remove it Mods.)

So I just got a Kindle and an Amazon giftcard, and I'm feeling rather adventurous and voracious.

Because I want to give back to AW a little, I've decided to spend the rest of my giftcard on you! Paying it forward a bit for the holidays.

Please, pitch me your e-books. Post here, or note me and perhaps I'll throw money at your book! I might even review it on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog.

But know this:

E-books that are available through Amazon.ca only.

I am an utter nobody. Don't think of this as extra promotion, think of it as one more sell, a slightly bigger royalty, one more satisfied customer.

I prefer sci-fi, fantasy, mythology, biographies, horror, even extreme horror. Jack Ketchum, Chuck Palahniuk, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Clive Barker, Patricia Wrede, GRRM, Janet Finch, Jodi Picoult, Warren Ellis, Harlan Ellison, David Wong, Terry Pratchett, stuff like that.

I'm more likely to select self published or small press books, just to help the littler guys, you know?

Depending on the price of your book (I want to give as many people as I can this opportunity) and how many people point me in their direction of their story, I doubt I'll get to everyone. I wish I could.

All that in mind, please send your stuff my way. I look forward to curling up by the fire with my Kindle reading a bunch of new books this winter.

Happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.