Hehe, I have 15 Queries Out

Maprilynne

Author Waiting in the Wings
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.powerfulbirth.com
I decided to do what Siren Six was (is?) doing and keep ten queries circulating at all times, but I got carried away with my e queries this morning and I have 15 queries out for my novel! I was like, whoa, and my goal was ten.
EmoteROFL.gif

Anyway, my new goal is to get 3 requests from those queries. (20%, I think that's fairly realistic . . . maybe? . . . yes? . . . no?
EmoteShrug.gif

My New Years Resolution is to sell my book this year and after a six week hiatus for breaking my right arm (can't type like that) I am behind. Time to get cracking!
Maprilynne

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Maprilynne said:
...after a six week hiatus for breaking my right arm (can't type like that) I am behind. Time to get cracking! Maprilynne

Ouch! I only had a broken finger and it was so hard to type! Hope you're healing okay.

That's great that you're ahead of your goal on querying. Be ready to send more out, if need be. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.)

maggie2

Registered
Reaction score
Maprilynne,

Sorry to hear about your arm. I know what it's like. I just broke my ankle about 3 weeks ago and have had to sit with it up for all that time as it swells like crazy when down.

Congratulations on getting so many queries out. UGoGal!