PDA

View Full Version : Mission Accomplished

Quinn_Inuit
12-16-2013, 08:56 AM
I've been having a bit of writer's block lately as I've tried to come up with a good way to conclude the second volume of the trilogy on which I'm working. Tonight, I decided to sit down and try to deal with it by outlining carefully, and it worked! I've got a good sense of what I want to happen in the last 10k-15k words now down to a pretty fine level of detail.

Since I'd worked so hard on it, though, I decided to run it by my wife to get her take on it before I started writing. After correcting me on a minor point, she thought the rest of it sounded excellent. She also thought my readers would want to kill me after they finished it given the sheer number of cliffhangers I managed to slip in. I think her exact words were, "Seriously, we're going to need to hide our address."

Mission Accomplished. :cool:

Pushingfordream
12-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Congrats on new ideas.

Siri Kirpal
12-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Good work! May the writing go well!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Canton
12-17-2013, 05:27 AM
She also thought my readers would want to kill me after they finished it given the sheer number of cliffhangers I managed to slip in.

Very nice. I love cliffhangers. When done correctly they can cause me to read a book in a single sitting. Congrats.

Lady MacBeth
12-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Very nice. I love cliffhangers. When done correctly they can cause me to read a book in a single sitting. Congrats.

This!

Good luck with your writing. :)

Quinn_Inuit
12-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Good work! May the writing go well!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Thank you, and blessings to you, too.

This!

Good luck with your writing. :)

Thanks! I'll do my best.

Phaeal
12-17-2013, 06:23 PM
CGs on the breakthrough, and here's to finishing the novel with eclat!

Quinn_Inuit
12-18-2013, 04:36 AM
CGs on the breakthrough, and here's to finishing the novel with eclat!

Thanks!