I've on chapter 6 of my novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mitchell

Registered
Reaction score
I know that writing a novel can be hard, and the road ahead is long but I have reached chapter 6 in my novel. I feel that it helped that I'd written this character before and I like him.

I know most readers like mixed length of sentences but as I write mostly short, with two or three longs ones. I think every writer has his/her own style and it's important to have that.

I hope 2014 be a good year for all of us.

Canton

A tethered mind
Registered
Reaction score
I know that writing a novel can be hard, and the road ahead is long but I have reached chapter 6 in my novel. I feel that it helped that I'd written this character before and I like him.

Yeah, occaisonally it just feels good to look back at what you've done and take pride in the fact that you are accomplishing your goal.

I know most readers like mixed length of sentences but as I write mostly short, with two or three longs ones. I think every writer has his/her own style and it's important to have that.

I don't know about mixed length sentences just for the sake of it. Ultimately it comes down to, you can feel it in your bones when you've got the sentence rhythm going for you.

I hope 2014 be a good year for all of us.

Thanks! I hope 2014 is a good year for you as well.

ZachJPayne

Beware: #amQuerying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
zachjpayne.com
Congrats on Chapter 6! I'm actually just starting Chapter 6 of my story tonight!

Keep on trucking! Let's make 2014 our *bleep* and finish these suckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.