PDA

View Full Version : The waiting thread!

Pushingfordream
12-09-2013, 11:15 PM
The waiting thread!
So lately I have submitted my different stories to a lot of different publication and now I'm waiting. Anyone else waiting? I was hoping to start a thread about what your waiting for and what your doing in mean time.

Caitlin Black
12-09-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm not waiting for agents/publishers to get back to me, but I *am* waiting for my degree to be finished! 1 more year to go, eek!

I'm also waiting for the right moment to tell the world I'm just popping over to the shops, but you can reach me on my mobile.

Undercover
12-12-2013, 04:36 PM
There's already threads like this in more appropriate places.

Now if you're asking me what else I'm waiting for? I'm waiting for something. I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm waiting to find out what it is.

Oh, wait...there's something else.

Wait a minute...lemme think

quickWit
12-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm waiting for something. I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm waiting to find out what it is.

*smoothes unibrow*
*flexes glutes*

ka-boom, baby

Kylabelle
12-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Not you again. Leave the unibrow and the glutes in the newbie thread, willya?

:D

I'm waiting for the day to warm up a little above 31 F so I can take the dogs for a walk.

Are we entertained yet?

Undercover
12-12-2013, 07:00 PM
*smoothes unibrow*
*flexes glutes*

ka-boom, baby

seriously, i waited for you like forever and a day.....for that? i'll keep waiting to see what else you can flex. (i hate to admit it, but it's worth the wait..;)

Kylabelle
12-12-2013, 07:02 PM
seriously, i waited for you like forever and a day.....for that? i'll keep waiting to see what else you can flex. (i hate to admit it, but it's worth the wait..;)

Uh-oh. Sounds like Lisa has the inside scoop.

:popcorn:

Undercover
12-12-2013, 07:05 PM

I'm waiting for the day to warm up a little above 31 F so I can take the dogs for a walk.

Are we entertained yet?

Dogs? And here I thought only cats owned you...

*lee lee you should talk, you gotta dog too

quickWit
12-12-2013, 07:07 PM

That's just crazy talk, Kylabelle. Give the people what they want, that's what I always say.

*flexes pancreas*

Kylabelle
12-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Dogs? And here I thought only cats owned you...

*lee lee you should talk, you gotta dog too

*sigh. It is now 39 cozy Farenheit degrees out there so I am waiting for myself.

That's just crazy talk, Kylabelle. Give the people what they want, that's what I always say.

So, what are you waiting for?

Wicked
12-12-2013, 07:10 PM

This? http://www.vintagerecipes.net/recipes/meat/rabbit/

:wag:

Undercover
12-12-2013, 07:32 PM
wait? what just happened here?

quickWit
12-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Kylabelle is waiting to walk her dogs, Wicked is sharing some recipe and I'm flexing my spleen.

Geez. Follow along, Uc.

Undercover
12-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Kylabelle is waiting to walk her dogs, Wicked is sharing some recipe and I'm flexing my spleen.

Geez. Follow along, Uc.

U C, I was following along until you started flexing what I've been waiting for you to flex. :evil

...so yeah, i lost track