Does anyone use other writing forums?

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
Does anyone use other writing forums? I am solely using AW, but I'm just wondering if people use other forums to? If so which ones?

shadowwalker

empty-nester!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on a couple others - Writer's Digest and Writingforums.org. I like getting other viewpoints, and the "mindset" of the different forums is interesting in itself.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
I got into a hell of an e- fight with a poster on another forum a couple of years ago. There was no mod present and this one poster took it as his/her duty to correct everyone's grammar. Never mind the discussion--attack the grammar. Trouble was he/she was making grammatical errors too. So I decided to step in--Whoa! Talk about horseshit and fans!

I finally flounced out. They are probably still shaking their heads over that nasty drive by troll who decided to pick on their fearless leader. I was nervously looking over my e-shoulder for a couple of weeks.

Mainly I am on two--AW because the mods keep us, me included, in line. When they suggest I cool down and delete, I do it. I have seen the ugly side of the verbally adept and I appreciate the mods.

I am on another, smaller site that is relaxed, friendly even. That is where I feel comfortable enough to flex my theories, goals, voice and methods. --s6

Last edited: