Logan

Otviss

Abstract Rabbi
Registered
Reaction score
Read it all in one go, like spoken word.

Otherwise I have been defeated. What he sees, Logan, what he sees. He has been defeated. A deceptive struggle is imaginary. Like the man on the bike or like a greasy cheese. I mean, What is it, that he sees? He can choose to walk on small nuts and grind his sole towards the truth. But he has been defeated. He sees that there are two solutions. Two, Three ways, like she used to say should you be punished for your sins. But what he sees is not the truth, only a man on a bicycle who told him to grind his soles, but no one knows how. Logan. You know. But you can not see. When youre defeated, you are what you see, you see the bicycle. and want to bring back that struggle and fiddle with a rusty spoon inside a greasy cheese just for the sake of it. let the wheels steer, let Logan fear, let the ground cheer. Cheer for the struggle between logan and the truth. But the bicycle only has two wheels, not three. Which way has been grinded lately should you be punished for your sins. Or which man or woman should carry the struggle in their pockets. When I win the lottery i will empty my pockets on the truth, let the truth drag coins with my own life. But I need a bicycle. And a bicycle is what remains. Unplug me to what breaks. The man that fakes. Logan, you want and you can see but not determine which spoon is the best should you be punished for your sins.