NBA 2013-2014 Season!

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
I wanna make thread where everyone can post about there favorite teams, results of games, opinions on players and the general NBA posts for this season. I personally am liking the Clippers this year!

Who's your favorite team? Any clippers fans?

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
The San Antonio Spurs have the best team in the league. There's no doubt in my mind they are taking home the title this year.

zerosystem

Registered
Reaction score
I thought last season was going to be a breakout year for the Clips, I was surprised when they lost to Memphis the way they did. I thought their defense would have been improved under Doc Rivers, but I guess time will tell.

zerosystem

Registered
Reaction score
But they lost to the Blazers. Portland is beating everyone right now. I did not see them being this good.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I follow the Blazers, even though I have moved to the other Portland this year. Damned place is rife with Celtic fans.

I figured the blazers were doing well because they were playing teams that were not. Last nights win was big, but they beat the leader of the east where only three teams have winning records.

If Portland is for real, they could be around for a while because they are fairly young. Still going to take another month to evaluate them, but they are off to a heck of a start. Right now they are still playing without last years first round draft pick due to injury. He is supposed to be a 'real thing' too, and could help an already decent bench become pretty good.

zerosystem

Registered
Reaction score
Portland has made a remarkable recovery considering the loss of both Greg Oden and Brandon Roy in recent years. Their bench is suspect, they may still need to make a trade before the deadline.

Still think the Spurs would own them in a playoff series, though.