The 80's Child

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wanna go back to rummaging in my bottom dresser drawer, taking out one of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls and just sit there, combing her hair and smelling her head.

Or search for the next My Little Pony out there, I gotta get it damn it!

Or Hello Kitty and write something meaningful, oh wait...I wouldn't to ruin the itty bitty pink paper and the ten itty bitty colored pencils. They must stay sealed up in it's cute little itty bitty clear plastic case. Just in case.

I wanna find another picture of Bon Jovi so I can pin it up on my obsessive collage of him on my Pepto Bismal-colored walls. He always did say, "I'll be there for you." And he mentioned he would steal the sun from the sky for me, so....anyway...

And last of all, I wanna find another cigarette butt off the curb somewhere and smoke it again like I did last week. That was so cool...and I can't believe I got away with it too.

Last edited:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I want my oversized Rainbow Bright shirt with a scrunchie to tie it off to the side...

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I want my oversized Rainbow Bright shirt with a scrunchie to tie it off to the side...

I always wanted that doll, but for some reason I can't remember why I never got it. (cuz my crumming parents) Yeah, but anyway, I have no idea why

I wanna stay in the movie theater and watch "Goonies" again...ya up for it Cella? Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. (and we won't even have to pay for it. we'll just sit here way in the back, behind the projector)

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pass the milk duds!

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Is there room for us moms of 80s children?

I have credentials: I have listened to the Jem theme song 100+ times. A Rainbow Bright doll once tripped me down a flight of stairs. Pre-Chucky! I can recite the lines to any Scooby Doo cartoon or Saved by the Bell episode before the characters do. I can also still do a reasonable Scrappy Doo voice.

I am the one who shopped for the sweaters and outfits so you kids could be Cosby kid clones. I mortgaged the house to buy you Coleco Vision and I stayed up all night with you because those face sucker things from Aliens were flapping around in your closet. (Didn't I tell you not to see that movie?)

I can sing all the words to Greased Lightning and Beauty School Dropout. I prayed for you while you zoomed into traffic on your Green Machine and I listened to you sing Sheena Easton until my ears bled. Surely there is room for 80s Moms here too? --s6

Last edited:

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Is there room for us moms of 80s children?

I have credentials: I have listened to the Jem theme song 100+ times. A Rainbow Bright doll once tripped me down a flight of stairs. Pre-Chucky! I can recite the lines to any Scooby Doo cartoon or Saved by the Bell episode before the characters do. I can also still do a reasonable Scrappy Doo voice.

I am the one who shopped for the sweaters and outfits so you kids could be Cosby kid clones. I mortgaged the house to buy you Coleco Vision and I stayed up all night with you because those face sucker things from Aliens were flapping around in your closet. (Didn't I tell you not to see that movie?)

I can sing all the words to Greased Lightning and Beauty School Dropout. I prayed for you while you zoomed into traffic on your Green Machine and I listened to you sing Sheena Easton until my ears bled. Surely there is room for 80s Moms here too? --s6

Okay, "Showgirl's" Girl<<<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Showgirls from Saved By the Bell, you're in.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
That's just crazy talk. Everyone knows Bruce is the Boss, Uc.

There's room for you, shakey! You can sit by me!
*moves enormous '80s mobile phone

don't even think you can call me on that HUGE phone. god only knows how you even carry it around...it's...it's so...so big!...haha

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
not as big as the box it comes in.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*skip-it's through thread*

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Oh yeah--and I helped you cut new sweatshirts into "Flashdance" shirts! Okay and I did chew your butt when you drug that huge phone upstairs and fell asleep with it while talking to Daaaavid. The whole dang family was without a phone because it was upstairs in your unmade bed! --s6

Last edited:

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah--and I helped you cut new sweatshirts into "Flashdance" shirts! Okay and I did chew your butt when you drug that huge phone upstairs and fell asleep with it while talking to Daaaavid. The whole dang family was without a phone because it was upstairs in your unmade bed! --s6

But it was Flashdance tho! It had to be done, even though I fell off the chair and split my pants, but still. Like totally would do it again, like totally radical dude. It. was. awesome.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I want to join The Breakfast Club, and feel Pretty in Pink, while blowing out my Sixteen Candles for my birthday.

:)