PDA

View Full Version : Easily the funniest thing I have read so far this year...

unthoughtknown
02-25-2006, 11:06 AM
http://iamgettingfat.blogspot.com/2006/02/bleak-future.html

Hehe, isn't that awesome?

BlackCrowesChick
02-25-2006, 11:11 AM
That was hilarious!

Maybe I will change my sig to this:
In conclusion, Snoop is a very powerful singer and one day he will be remembered with such great singers as Marvin Gay and perhaps even Jesus.

That's just too funny!
:ROFL:

September skies
02-25-2006, 11:17 AM
LOL - That WAS funny. Thanks for sharing it. I'll have to show it to my girls -- one of them was working on a similar essay today (disecting a poem and listing similies, comparisons, etc.) This should make her laugh.

mdin
02-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Snoop rules!

Liam Jackson
02-25-2006, 11:27 AM
I just snorted coffee all over the comp screen, thank you very much.

Peace, out!
:e2headban

oswann
02-25-2006, 12:13 PM
I've got all the albums Jesus ever put out.

Os.

Celia Cyanide
02-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Snoop totally rules! And he's not a murderer!

BlueSimian
02-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I am going to use the "How Many Hoes Will I Be Bangin' " suspense technique in my next story as an homage to Snoop.

Fo' shizzle.

triceretops
02-25-2006, 03:15 PM
How many hoes have I bin bangin, how many hoes have left me hangin?

That was just tooooooo much. How funny, and look at all the humility he puts into it.

Tri

aadams73
02-25-2006, 05:06 PM
I nearly wet myself from laughing so hard :D

AdamH
02-25-2006, 05:30 PM
But how many DID he bang back in '94? The suspense is killing me! Maybe he'll write a follow-up song. If we're lucky, it'll be featuring Marvin Gaye.

This is just what I needed to start my day. Thanks, Jen. :ROFL:

DeniseK
02-25-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm just wondering about "some very disappointing experiences" poor Snoop had in prison. :D

Yeshanu
02-26-2006, 12:27 AM
:roll:
I'll have to show my ex. He assigns projects like this to his students, but I don't think he's gotten anything quite like this before...

StoryG27
02-26-2006, 12:32 AM
:ROFL: That is too funny. The whole essay is cute, but the last two paragraphs had me rolling.

Cathy C
02-26-2006, 06:20 PM
:ROFL: Very cute, Jen.nifer. But one thing I'm a little concerned about (yeah, yeah, I know--I'm a party pooper!) is that a teacher would post on a public board an essay written by a student. Whether or not it's attributed, it's a violation of copyright law.

I do understand that it's the teacher's problem for posting it first, rather than yours, Jen, but it would really make me feel better not to have it reproduced on THIS board.

Could you maybe edit your post just to provide the link? It just bugs me that the person who actually wrote this, feeling s/he was doing good work, might be horribly embarrassed by this if they happened by AW.
Thanks! :e2flowers

rhymegirl
02-26-2006, 07:04 PM
That was a very funny, but also very sad essay. If these are the lyrics these kids are listening to...good God.

Necropolis
02-26-2006, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=oswann]I've got all the albums Jesus ever put out.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: I think I may have some, as well! Did you make it to any concerts? :ROFL:

jen.nifer, that was brilliant, luv! I nearly busted something reading the "suspense" of how many hoes:ROFL:

Cheers!

Shadow_Ferret
02-26-2006, 07:58 PM
What's a "Gz?" :Shrug:

Yeshanu
02-26-2006, 08:18 PM
I think I may have some, as well! Did you make it to any concerts?

They were fantastic! And meals were included... :)

eldragon
02-26-2006, 08:28 PM
This kid is so right about Jesus, Marvin Gaye and Snoop Dogg!

That's why my theme song is "Rollin downtown spokin Indo sippin on Gin & Juice. (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.)"

And that's Grapefruit juice, BTW.

Also, Snoop Dogg is really tall, like Jesus.

unthoughtknown
02-27-2006, 12:36 AM
:ROFL: Very cute, Jen.nifer. But one thing I'm a little concerned about (yeah, yeah, I know--I'm a party pooper!) is that a teacher would post on a public board an essay written by a student. Whether or not it's attributed, it's a violation of copyright law.

I do understand that it's the teacher's problem for posting it first, rather than yours, Jen, but it would really make me feel better not to have it reproduced on THIS board.

Could you maybe edit your post just to provide the link? It just bugs me that the person who actually wrote this, feeling s/he was doing good work, might be horribly embarrassed by this if they happened by AW.
Thanks! :e2flowers

Sure, Cathy. You're right. Done!

Shadow_Ferret
02-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Did anyone read the teacher's bio?

I'm an English teacher. I'm fat and bald. I'm a firecracker in the sack. That's all you need to know.

:ROFL: