San Jose Costa Rica

havestorytotell

One of the 96% of us
Registered
Reaction score
HELP NEEDED re: San Jose Costa Rica

I have completed my ms. I had it reviewed by a major NYC literary attorney (who worked for years in the publishing world) in order to avoid libel. It was well worth the $ and he told me how to avoid problems.
He said it the ms is "excellent" but to avoid libel, I must do a minor a rewrite.

I can handle most everything but a location change, now to be in San Jose Costa Rica, a place I have never been to and hope I don’t have to go to right now just for the small bit of research I cannot get from the internet.

I am trying to locate anyone who can fill answer a small list of questions about San Juan Costa Rica as an ex-Pat, as American or Canadian snowbirds who live there. Also has anyone driven there from the US or Canada or knows someone who has?

ANY help is greatly appreciated. I am working on the ms rewrite daily and need help NOW! I have a US phone magic jack phone number # if we can exchange, or just do email. Help me if you or you know someone who knows about living as an ex-pat in San Jose Costa Rica.

Most sincerely,
havestorytotell

lbender

Registered
Reaction score
I've never been to Costa Rica, but I have a different question. Is it necessary to use a real place? Could you not invent a place with the appropriate environment to avoid libel issues?

Chekurtab

Smart donkey. Please don't call me-
Registered
Reaction score
I've been there. Do you have any specific questions?