NaNo2013 and W1S1?

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
Anyone doing NaNoWriMo this year? I am! In fact, I'm my regions ML :). I'm doing a novel about two roommates, and each chapter will be a 'month' in their lease (and hopefully a stand-alone story. It's just so hard for me to break away from short stories).

What is anyone else writing? Do you have any tips for meeting both your NaNo and your W1S1 goals?

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
While i'm not doing NaNo, i am hoping to use November to get back into BIC every day.

Which reminds me: i have yet to write today. Better go do some!

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
I am doing NaNo as well. Or trying to, anyway. Day 1 was pretty productive but in the past couple years my issue has been with maintaining momentum throughout the month.

Aggy, RL gets complicated in November

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
I am doing NaNo as well. Or trying to, anyway. Day 1 was pretty productive but in the past couple years my issue has been with maintaining momentum throughout the month.

Aggy, RL gets complicated in November

Good luck Aggy!

BTW, my name on the NaNo forums is aYearOnSaturn, if anyone wants to be writing buddies.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
I plan to, but with the puny goal of doubling my current word count (15k in the past year - gah!). If I do more, great. Day one and two so far - nada. Worked all day today on edits for a short story about to go out the door on its maiden voyage.

Dani79

Registered
Reaction score
Website
daniellengales.com
I'm doing NaNo too, after a couple of grinding months where I could barely get anything written at all. Feels great to be getting those words onto "paper", whether they're ready to come or not.

7500 words down... Just hope I can keep up the pace.

Good luck everyone!