PDA

View Full Version : Asexuality

veinglory
02-24-2006, 12:55 AM
I am looking for people who identify as asexual to interview, chat with -- focussing on the reaction for gay/lesbian/transgender people to asexuals/asexuality. Reply here or email veingloryATgmail.com

trumancoyote
02-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Ooh, asexuality is so fascinating. If I weren't such a raging pervert, I'd love to interview w/ you about it -- but alas, I am, and cannot.

But I've read a lot about it, and apparently there are four types of asexuals: ones who have no sexual drive toward others, but still masturbate; ones who feel romantic attraction toward others, but don't want a sexual relationship; a third is a combination of both (I'm always puzzled as to how this is classified as asexual, but it's not my area of study); and lastly, some are neither sexually nor romantically attracted to others.

I think that's it.

It's not as black and white as all that, I'm sure -- but it sure is interesting. And you probably know all this, but I felt like rambling anyway.

So yeah. Sorry! Hehehe. And good luck :D

veinglory
02-24-2006, 06:48 AM
The definition are way up in the air--I've even heard 'has sex but no romanctic feelings' on the list but that seem to me like pushing things...

aruna
02-24-2006, 03:34 PM
The definition are way up in the air--I've even heard 'has sex but no romanctic feelings' on the list but that seem to me like pushing things...

Very much pushing it! You can interview me if you want, sw.maasatgmail.com