• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for sexy contemporary romance, willing to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliatheswede

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

am looking for a beta--not critique partner---who enjoys New Adult. I'm happy to read your story as long as it's not high fantasy or childrens (YA okay) and not a rough draft. I'm going to self-publish this because my publisher, Entangled, won't publish it as soon as I want it out. I need someone who can read a few chapters every few days and I will return the favor.

Pitch:
When struggling actress Nina Tyler meets handsome lawyer Dylan Whitman, she finds herself extremely attracted. Luckily, the feelings are mutual. In fact, the chemistry between them is so intense Nina even rethinks her staunch position on relationships. Maybe they’re not a waste of time after all. But there’s something about Dylan that scares her—and she knows it has nothing to do with fear of getting close to a man, like her best friend thinks. It’s something far worse.

Corporate lawyer Dylan has had his heart broken and his uncle challenges him to move on by going on five online dates. Dylan agrees, ending up on a date with Nina. While her unabashed attitude unsettles him at first, he soon realizes that he really likes her. But as they get closer, she pulls back. It’s as if she's convinced he’d physically hurt her, which he’d never do. Still, if he doesn't figure out what's triggering her fear, she'll never be his. Little does he know her fear is directly tied to him.

Please PM me if you think this is for you. P.S. Word count is appr. 73,000.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mamiller512

Registered
Reaction score
Did you find someone? I see Jazen sent you a PM. I'm willing to swap. Send me a PM if you're game.

juliatheswede

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Am looking for another beta to read through TRIGGER (that's the title of the sexy romance I'm describing above...)

Status
Not open for further replies.