• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta reader for Science Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwannabepublished

working hard - hard at work?
Banned
Reaction score
I have almost 50,000 words done on my Science Fiction story. The story is about a group sent from the future back to our time. In the future people are dying from a number of illness all related genetically. The source of the illnesses is unknown and a link is sought to help prevent future deaths. The team sent back to our time is tasked with promoting the growth of family tree building. The idea is that by the time the data reaches the future, it will be used to identify those in peril and enable doctors to save them before it's too late. Interactions between the 'future' team and a small group in our time tasked with dealing with what is thought to be an 'alien invasion' is at the core of the story.

I am, of course, more than willing to swap work. I'm hoping to find someone that can point out any and all problems and issues with my story and also any stupid grammar, spelling and punctuation issues. I will be happy to do the same in exchange.
spin.gif

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Gould

Registered
Reaction score
Hi IWBP,

I wouldn't mind having a try at helping out. I am a recent BSc Genetics graduate and I would not mind correcting any punctuation or grammatical errors detected. I will be as critical as I can, but if needed might make some suggestions.

Think about it,
CG

Status
Not open for further replies.