PDA

View Full Version : Epic Troll Thread

Full_Stop
10-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Internet Troll: is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Leaving ToS violating language and ideas out of it, let's see where this can go. No rules other than troll to the best ability and don't take anything seriously (you know you've wanted to in so many discussions over the internet out of frustration). Post your own trolling on any given subject, feed the previous troll post, or fight trolling with trolling, it's your choice!

Start

Well, I'm glad I found this forum. Clearly even the most experienced people need some advice on writing because everything I've read has been absolute garbage here. I was trained in writing skills by Shaolin Monks in the temple of Rhetoric in the Appalachian Mountains in the Caribbean. I'm here to bestow my mastery upon all you dim-witted folk.

First thing I suggest it all of you get an edjucation. Most of your grammer and sintacks is absolutely atrocious. When you do that ill post more knowlege for you all, because than you may be able to grasp what im sayin'.

(Jeez, auto correct sucks when you try to really screw up your writing!)

Kylabelle
10-17-2013, 02:06 AM
You might find some pointers here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Sock Puppet-troll Pinata was fun, but it got locked.

:D

And, welcome.

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Well, I'm glad I found this forum. Clearly even the most experienced people need some advice on writing because everything I've read has been absolute garbage here. I was trained in writing skills by Shaolin Monks in the temple of Rhetoric in the Appalachian Mountains in the Caribbean. I'm here to bestow my mastery upon all you dim-witted folk.

First thing I suggest it all of you get an edjucation. Most of your grammer and sintacks is absolutely atrocious. When you do that ill post more knowlege for you all, because than you may be able to grasp what im sayin'.

(Jeez, auto correct sucks when you try to really screw up your writing!)

That was grammatically perfect and I fail to see the troll in any of it, frankly. Clearly your training didn't include the secret Lotus Technique of Irony and you are therefore a fraud. What kind of writer are you? I bet you don't even have your own number two pencil.

Full_Stop
10-17-2013, 02:11 AM
You might find some pointers here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

And, welcome.

Are you implying I should have used the search function first before posting this thread? Do you really think I, a non-professional but know-it-all writer has a use for such a thing? Balderdash. Please, when you feel you have something to offer the community that's actually worth reading . . . . don't, because it probably isn't.

(I wish I would have used the search function first :tongue:)

Kylabelle
10-17-2013, 02:19 AM
No worries, I never use the search function. It's just a fun place to explore and I have a feeling you'll enjoy it.

Carry on. :popcorn:

Full_Stop
10-17-2013, 02:21 AM
No worries, I never use the search function. It's just a fun place to explore and I have a feeling you'll enjoy it.

Carry on. :popcorn:

Yep, wrong. Goodbye.

(Thanks though, I'm enjoying a browsing through right now actually!)

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-17-2013, 02:25 AM
Yep, wrong. Goodbye.

(Thanks though, I'm enjoying a browsing through right now actually!)

I find your extraneous use of parentheses to have upped the douche factor in your posts by a factor of two.

Full_Stop
10-17-2013, 02:30 AM
I find your extraneous use of parentheses to have upped the douche factor in your posts by a factor of two.

This coming from the guy who tried to insult me in my glorious introduction thread but misses words in one sentence that are essential for conveying the meaning of the sentence?

The douchecanoe calling somebody a douche, please just float on down the river and leave us alone.

Bleep bloop bloopity bloop blap bleeeeeeeeeeep.

Just in case you can't understand English I wrote everything in robot for you, because judging by your writing skills I don't think you have a grasp on it yet. Maybe when you're updated to a quantum computer Rockem Sockem . . . which hasn't even been invented. Just a hopeful idea, kind of like your perception on your own writing ability.

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-17-2013, 02:38 AM
This coming from the guy who tried to insult me in my glorious introduction thread but misses words in one sentence that are essential for conveying the meaning of the sentence?

The douchecanoe calling somebody a douche, please just float on down the river and leave us alone.

Bleep bloop bloopity bloop blap bleeeeeeeeeeep.

Just in case you can't understand English I wrote everything in robot for you, because judging by your writing skills I don't think you have a grasp on it yet. Maybe when you're updated to a quantum computer Rockem Sockem . . . which hasn't even been invented. Just a hopeful idea, kind of like your perception on your own writing ability.

I intentionally left that word out of my post so you would have the opportunity to feel superior when the neurons you haven't beaten to death arched an edit for the sake of your fragile ego out of your fingers, not unlike the static electricity you generate by shuffling around in your socks and tutu on the carpet when your wife leaves you home alone and you think you've successfully turned your webcam back off. (Didn't think I saw that, did you?)

benbradley
10-17-2013, 02:52 AM
:popcorn:

Full_Stop
10-17-2013, 03:19 AM
I intentionally left that word out of my post so you would have the opportunity to feel superior when the neurons you haven't beaten to death arched an edit for the sake of your fragile ego out of your fingers, not unlike the static electricity you generate by shuffling around in your socks and tutu on the carpet when your wife leaves you home alone and you think you've successfully turned your webcam back off. (Didn't think I saw that, did you?)

Lame troll is lame. The desperation wreaks of the aftermath of my tutu fiasco, and I knew the web cam was on; you're just a sick individual for staying there and watching.

Undercover
10-17-2013, 04:21 AM
So is this the S&M thread then?

Kylabelle
10-17-2013, 04:58 AM
I think it may be Ducks In Macintosh. I read that somewhere.

Ducks, Deux, you know that thing. MacDonalds.

Undercover
10-17-2013, 05:03 AM
I think it may be Ducks In Macintosh. I read that somewhere.

Ducks, Deux, you know that thing. MacDonalds.

Ooh, okay, that makes better sense.

Lavern08
10-17-2013, 05:26 PM
:Shrug:

Wilde_at_heart
10-17-2013, 09:24 PM

And, welcome.

All the best ones get closed before I can ever find them. :cry:

GailD
10-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Most of your grammer and sintacks is absolutely atrocious.

The word is sintax, bright spark! Which is what you should be paying for such a stoopid idea for a thread.

The fact that I like it, is neither here nor there.

Undercover
10-19-2013, 03:54 PM
No, I think the OP meant "sintacks" meaning: tacking on sins?

I heard they're entering it in the Websters Dictionary in 2015. They're still deciding on whether to keep it one compound word or have it hyphenated.

GailD
10-21-2013, 02:58 PM
No, I think the OP meant "sintacks" meaning: tacking on sins?

I heard they're entering it in the Websters Dictionary in 2015. They're still deciding on whether to keep it one compound word or have it hyphenated.

The word syn-tacks, for the fake version, is definitely hyphenated. :D

*high-fives Undercover*

I think we've successfully derailed this thread. :D

Kylabelle
10-21-2013, 04:22 PM
The word syn-tacks, for the fake version, is definitely hyphenated. :D

*high-fives Undercover*

It had a rail?

robjvargas
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
It had a rail?

A third rail.

Y'know, I'm trying to deliberately troll here, and my mind is failing. It seems I'm best at it when I don't know I'm doing it. :Shrug::ROFL:

Susie
10-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Me thinks y'all need 'Caeks!' :D

flea23
10-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Spoonerism for the day - for Susie:

"In the middle of the Parking Lot" becomes "In the piddle of the Marking lot"

"Paint and Body Shop" becomes "Shaint and Pody Bop"

I spove loonerisms.

flea23
10-21-2013, 06:55 PM
The word is sintax, bright spark! Which is what you should be paying for such a stoopid idea for a thread. The fact that I like it, is neither here nor there. :D
Any tax is a sin. Taxes are taxing.

No, I think the OP meant "sintacks" meaning: tacking on sins? I heard they're entering it in the Websters Dictionary in 2015. They're still deciding on whether to keep it one compound word or have it hyphenated.
Imagine dehyphenating something that's already been hyphenated. It's like de-caffeinated. Sounds radical.

The word syn-tacks, for the fake version, is definitely hyphenated. :D *high-fives Undercover*
You can say that again. Here, I'll do it for you: AGAIN.

Me thinks y'all need 'Caeks!' :D
Susie, you lost me on that one. Psychs? Must be too much de-hyphenation in the atmosphere. Or too spany moonerisms.

Susie
10-22-2013, 02:25 AM
Just a funneh on the spellin' flea. :)

Kylabelle
10-22-2013, 02:29 AM
A third rail.

Y'know, I'm trying to deliberately troll here, and my mind is failing. It seems I'm best at it when I don't know I'm doing it. :Shrug::ROFL:

LOL! I think the OP(s) learned at the feet (?) of masters of the art.

*is too lazy by half to even try to troll

flea23
10-23-2013, 01:41 AM
Any thread on this forum is liable for derail.

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 05:22 PM
LOL! I think the OP(s) learned at the feet (?) of masters of the art.

*is too lazy by half to even try to troll

It's simple. Just post anything. I mean, coming from you . . . . nobody expects much anyways and it's usually garbage from what I've seen (which accounts for 0 posts other than the one I am quoting), all your stuff is obvious troll is obvious. ::rolls eyes::

(I'm going to put these little disclaimers in since I'm very new to the forum. Anything I say (and everyone else too I would hope!) is in the spirit of the thread and aims to be within ToS!)

Parentheses within parentheses, you can't troll harder than that.

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 06:05 PM
I feel like the phrase "New Fish, learning to have a thick skin" under my user name is trolling me hard.

I've been a construction worker and infantry Marine. If I didn't have thick skin I wouldn't have done well or lasted in either, and I resent the "new fish" because it sounds like some stupid Navy thing. I think that phrase was assigned to me because somebody knew I would start this thread and they wanted it for irony purposes.

/me makes disgruntled face.

Bah humbug.

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 06:24 PM
I feel like the phrase "New Fish, learning to have a thick skin" under my user name is trolling me hard.

I've been a construction worker and infantry Marine. If I didn't have thick skin I wouldn't have done well or lasted in either, and I resent the "new fish" because it sounds like some stupid Navy thing. I think that phrase was assigned to me because somebody knew I would start this thread and they wanted it for irony purposes.

/me makes disgruntled face.

Bah humbug.

:) Um, every newbie gets that user title automatically. Some say, wear it with pride, it's an honor to learn another aspect of "thick skin" among this company of writers.

However, I also did not like it and so changed mine right away. :D You can do that too, in your CP; I believe it is one of many items under Edit My Details. But the other way to change it is to (ahem) make a donation, and then you become a Benefactor Member. You'll see that as a user title here and there too. I also did not like that and made sure my user title was writed my me own self.

And also, here in the Office Party it's pretty easy going; in some of the other rooms the standards for discourse are a bit tighter and stricter, so be sure to read the Stickies before jumping in the deep end.

I hope you and your buddy will stick around cause I enjoy your sense of humor.

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
:) Um, every newbie gets that user title automatically. Some say, wear it with pride, it's an honor to learn another aspect of "thick skin" among this company of writers.

However, I also did not like it and so changed mine right away. :D You can do that too, in your CP; I believe it is one of many items under Edit My Details. But the other way to change it is to (ahem) make a donation, and then you become a Benefactor Member. You'll see that as a user title here and there too. I also did not like that and made sure my user title was writed my me own self.

And also, here in the Office Party it's pretty easy going; in some of the other rooms the standards for discourse are a bit tighter and stricter, so be sure to read the Stickies before jumping in the deep end.

I hope you and your buddy will stick around cause I enjoy your sense of humor.

C'moooooonnnn mayn! This kindness in your reply must be an anti-trolling comment to troll my trollishness! I hope so, because I feel obligated to re-assert that my comments were not made seriously, but in doing so I have been successfully trolled by your kind trolling and must admit I have been out trolled!

::sits in corner and cries smiley::

::flaps fish tail violently to get away::

::cuts self on sea weed because skin is incredibly thin::

Edit: But in case you absolutely were serious, I acknowledge everything you said and thank you for taking the time to say it! If I'm around and make use of this forum as well as have myself be made use of, I very likely will donate. I do it with other forums ; P. I need to get past that 50 though so I can really get into the areas I want to be in though. All in due time.

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Well, fecky dern it, I'ma gonna do it again here.

You can get into SYW immediately; you need the fifty posts in order to share your own work, but it is highly recommended that before you even do that, you visit the SYW area of your genre (and others too) and read and offer some crits.

Now go sit in the corner.

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Well, fecky dern it, I'ma gonna do it again here.

You can get into SYW immediately; you need the fifty posts in order to share your own work, but it is highly recommended that before you even do that, you visit the SYW area of your genre (and others too) and read and offer some crits.

Now go sit in the corner.

Quit reprimanding me! Don't you know I have thin skin? I'm going to bleed to death in this thread!

I'm guessing SYW is "share your work?" There's a block of threads (one specifically titled SYW) that's all off limits to me and I need a password for, which I assume I qualify to ask about at 50?

I don't even know what genre I would fit into or am specifically interested in honestly. I like joining forums with a focus for the "like mindedness" people often share in the given field and their unique perspectives on things they have because of it. I would like to submit stuff and have it critiqued, but not always. Sometimes I just like to read from people and be inspired by what they write and how they wrote it, and hope that I can do the same with my own writing.

I have a lot of browsing to do.

robjvargas
10-23-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm guessing SYW is "share your work?" There's a block of threads (one specifically titled SYW) that's all off limits to me and I need a password for, which I assume I qualify to ask about at 50?

Oh, COME ON, man! The password is in the subtext of the forum. Right freakin' there! Back to the corner with you!

Hmm... nope. I can't do it when I try. That just sounded manic.

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 07:48 PM
*vista*

(I think, my memory is not all that wonderful, yanno.)

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Quit reprimanding me! Don't you know I have thin skin? I'm going to bleed to death in this thread!

Bleed, sucka, BLEED!

(How'm I doin'? :D )

As for genre, don't worry about it if you are not already deep into one; just go forth and browse in there and you will discover much, much, Grasshopper.

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Bleed, sucka, BLEED!

(How'm I doin'? :D )

As for genre, don't worry about it if you are not already deep into one; just go forth and browse in there and you will discover much, much, Grasshopper.

By the way you wrote that one would assume you're telling me to browse for grasshoppers. :tongue

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Oh, COME ON, man! The password is in the subtext of the forum. Right freakin' there! Back to the corner with you!

Hmm... nope. I can't do it when I try. That just sounded manic.

Quit making fun of me! I'm still new! :rant:

Where is this "subtext" ?

Snitchcat
10-23-2013, 08:34 PM

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 08:50 PM

You chew that popcorn you little naughty kitten, playing with your soft toys.

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 08:55 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn:

robjvargas
10-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Quit making fun of me! I'm still new! :rant:

Where is this "subtext" ?

Seriously for a moment: when you're viewing the list of subforums at the forums homepage, you'll see "Share Your Work" under the section called "AW Writing Lab". Using the forum code to approximate it:

Share Your Work (15 Viewing)
This is a forum for peer critique and review. You can mention if we need to be gentle with you,
or if you like your crits rough - but please do NOT post material if you don't want to
receive feedback. The password for this forum is: vista
Everything under "Share Your Work." That's the subtext. At least how I meant it. And that last sentence, hint hint.

Kylabelle
10-23-2013, 08:57 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Full_Stop
10-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Seriously for a moment: when you're viewing the list of subforums at the forums homepage, you'll see "Share Your Work" under the section called "AW Writing Lab". Using the forum code to approximate it:

Everything under "Share Your Work." That's the subtext. At least how I meant it. And that last sentence, hint hint.

Dude, I'm sorry but I still just don't see it. Maybe it's your information posting that just sucks? Maybe you just walked so hard into a troll you don't even know it? :Shrug:

robjvargas
10-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Why I oughta...

Damn. I got nothing. :flag:

Kylabelle
10-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Don't take it too hard, Rob. I fall for that stuff all the time. One of these days I might learn not to be so nice and helpful. It's the training. I had too much of it.

However, they DID name this the Epic Troll Thread. So far, all I see in here is really basic beginner level trolling. Nothing I'd call epic, that's for sure.

Maybe once the little soft spot on their heads hardens up, and the little place behind their ears gets a bit drier, they'll show us something closer to "epic trolling."

Not holding my breath though.

Full_Stop
10-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Don't take it too hard, Rob. I fall for that stuff all the time. One of these days I might learn not to be so nice and helpful. It's the training. I had too much of it.

However, they DID name this the Epic Troll Thread. So far, all I see in here is really basic beginner level trolling. Nothing I'd call epic, that's for sure.

Maybe once the little soft spot on their heads hardens up, and the little place behind their ears gets a bit drier, they'll show us something closer to "epic trolling."

Not holding my breath though.

My wife would disagree with you strongly about there being any "soft spots" anywhere on my head. She likes to call me hard headed a lot, among other things.

Good to know you're not holding your breath though. You can die from that.

robjvargas
10-24-2013, 12:40 AM
My wife would disagree with you strongly about there being any "soft spots" anywhere on my head. She likes to call me hard headed a lot, among other things.

Good to know you're not holding your breath though. You can die from that.

You, sir, are trolling on a scale only to be matched by the common dust mite.

There. How's that?

Full_Stop
10-24-2013, 12:55 AM
You, sir, are trolling on a scale only to be matched by the common dust mite.

There. How's that?

So I feed off of decay and cause problems for people with allergies? I guess in a thread like this that is a kind of compliment, so you're not doing very well. :tongue

Kylabelle
10-24-2013, 12:57 AM
:e2yawn: :e2zzz:

robjvargas
10-24-2013, 02:04 AM
Hey!

He's not giving me a lot to work with here. can't even read a password printed right on the age in front of him. I mean, geez.

Kylabelle
10-24-2013, 02:37 AM
Well, no...

See, here's the thing. Trolling is really for, how shall I say, dweebs? I mean, I know, we have to RYFW here and stuff, but to be honest, I have never been able to take a whole lot of interest in trolling as an artform. It is limited and circular and really only suits those who are sort of stuck in a kind of adolescent fog of stale testosterone poisoning and who live in a truly pitiful, unimaginative, repetitive fantasy world you and I would not enjoy for longer than about ten minutes.

So, um, yeah. Trolling. It's not for grownups.

jjdebenedictis
10-24-2013, 02:54 AM
Well, no...

See, here's the thing. Trolling is really for, how shall I say, dweebs? I mean, I know, we have to RYFW here and stuff, but to be honest, I have never been able to take a whole lot of interest in trolling as an artform. It is limited and circular and really only suits those who are sort of stuck in a kind of adolescent fog of stale testosterone poisoning and who live in a truly pitiful, unimaginative, repetitive fantasy world you and I would not enjoy for longer than about ten minutes.

So, um, yeah. Trolling. It's not for grownups.

:DHarumph. Speak for yourself!

:e2moon:

robjvargas
10-24-2013, 02:55 AM
I get what you mean, Kyla. Trolling is for minds too small to have a real discussion. I wouldn't want to go diving in that ugliness.

Like they say about wrestling with a pig. The pig just gets angry, and you wind up covered in muck.

Kylabelle
10-24-2013, 03:17 AM
Harumph. Speak for yourself!

:e2moon:

I always do. Why would I want to speak for anyone else? :e2tongue:

I get what you mean, Kyla. Trolling is for minds too small to have a real discussion. I wouldn't want to go diving in that ugliness.

Like they say about wrestling with a pig. The pig just gets angry, and you wind up covered in muck.

Yep. Except angry pigs are probably smarter than trolls, and you might come out of the encounter with bacon. With trolls, all you're gonna get is some unmentionable end product for your trouble.

jjdebenedictis
10-24-2013, 04:48 AM
Why, the above exchange seals it--Kylabella and RobJVargas are trolling the troll thread!

Send in the mods with the big hammers, and someone put on The Anvil Chorus.

Kylabelle
10-24-2013, 05:00 AM
Y'know, it's kinda hard, having a thread where *everybody* is trolling. I mean, did I just troll myself there?????

Jaybux Crispy.

benbradley
10-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Your awl bad righters!

No, wait, that's a flounce...

robjvargas
10-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Why, the above exchange seals it--Kylabella and RobJVargas are trolling the troll thread!

Send in the mods with the big hammers, and someone put on The Anvil Chorus.

Oooh! Does it sound like the Barney song? Something age appropriate to a place like this?

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Wait, this thing is still going on?

Oooh! Does it sound like the Barney song? Something age appropriate to a place like this?

Humph. :( Are you angry that we cannot recall the inception of Gutenberg's press with you?

:cry:

Kylabelle
10-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Why yes, we are sort of limping along here. Do come back and give us more trolling wisdom and examples of the craft.

It's clear we're not able to measure up without lots of help from our betters.

robjvargas
10-25-2013, 07:17 PM

Humph. :( Are you angry that we cannot recall the inception of Gutenberg's press with you?

:cry:

Actually, I'm laughing at being lectured by a 1960's toy with a ratchet for a neck.

:Lecture:

Full_Stop
10-25-2013, 08:17 PM
You to (Kyla and Mustang boy) really need to learn how two talk to people who is superior two you in a more respectful tone(full stop)

Im seriously thinking about leaving if any this forum has too offer be half rate wit(half stop) irrelevant commentary(full stop)

Tisk(half stop) tisk(full stop)

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-25-2013, 08:30 PM
You to (Kyla and Mustang boy) really need to learn how two talk to people who is superior two you in a more respectful tone(full stop)

Im seriously thinking about leaving if any this forum has too offer be half rate wit(half stop) irrelevant commentary(full stop)

U haz good english full stop! I c nuthun wrong with this post. I got the letter after B in english in high school. I waz good to.

Kylabelle
10-25-2013, 09:30 PM

Ooh, he's getting all flouncy! Will you look at that.

I wonder, maybe all trolls devolve into flouncers if you give them a little encouragement.

Full_Stop
10-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Ooh, he's getting all flouncy! Will you look at that.

I wonder, maybe all trolls devolve into flouncers if you give them a little encouragement.

Flounce: "a wide ornamental strip of material gathered and sewn to a piece of fabric, typically on a skirt or dress; a frill."

robjvargas
10-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Flounce: "a wide ornamental strip of material gathered and sewn to a piece of fabric, typically on a skirt or dress; a frill."

See, there's these fantastic little stacks of paper called dictionaries.

Flounce: (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flounce) b : to go with sudden determination <flounced out in a huff>

Don't worry too much about readin' them, though. Just be a good little boy and accept what we're telling you.

Full_Stop
10-25-2013, 10:19 PM
See, there's these fantastic little stacks of paper called dictionaries.

Flounce: (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flounce) b : to go with sudden determination <flounced out in a huff>

Don't worry too much about readin' them, though. Just be a good little boy and accept what we're telling you.

I thought you just clicked the word with two fingers on the mouse pad (Mac Book) and then scrolled to "look up'word'" and the definition it gave was the definition of the word. Clearly you don't know anything and are making things up.

Books (dictionaries) are written by people, and people make mistakes.

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-25-2013, 11:05 PM
I thought you just clicked the word with two fingers on the mouse pad (Mac Book) and then scrolled to "look up'word'" and the definition it gave was the definition of the word. Clearly you don't know anything and are making things up.

If you weren't so flouncy you would know how awesome dictionaries are.

robjvargas
10-25-2013, 11:05 PM

And I'm really proud of how you have the self-confidence to be such a great illustration of that idea.

Full_Stop
10-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Haters gon' hate.

/me walks away like a word pimp.

robjvargas
10-25-2013, 11:10 PM
We need more participants. It's too easy with youse guys.

Full_Stop
10-25-2013, 11:16 PM

You're the one with 2k posts! Round em' up!

Undercover
10-26-2013, 12:11 AM

I want to participate, but I can't understand shit in this thread...and yet I've followed it all up to this point. So if you can guide me to the point of no return, or the point of pointlessness, or make an appointment, cause I don't wanna dissappoint anyone by saying something and never really getting to the point. So point taken. And I got over 5K points...I mean posts. So anyway, I'm just sayin'.

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 12:18 AM
I want to participate, but I can't understand shit in this thread...and yet I've followed it all up to this point. So if you can guide me to the point of no return, or the point of pointlessness, or make an appointment, cause I don't wanna dissappoint anyone by saying something and never really getting to the point. So point taken. And I got over 5K points...I mean posts. So anyway, I'm just sayin'.

Maybe if you wrote with your right hand and used a blue pen?

Undercover
10-26-2013, 12:21 AM
Or I can write with my toes and use red pen, would that work?

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 12:29 AM
Or I can write with my toes and use red pen, would that work?

What a hack. You advertise you're left handed and write with a black pen, get challenged, and now all of a sudden you're the renaissance man of pen writing in a myriad of colored inks. Phalanges of the hand and foot connoisseur here folks! ::rolls eyes::

:tongue

robjvargas
10-26-2013, 12:40 AM
You're the one with 2k posts! Round em' up!

First I gotta teach you 'bout the dictionary, now you need math lessons.

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 12:42 AM
First I have to teach you about the dictionary; now you need math lessons.

I'll be right in 18 more posts from you. I have foresight son!

Undercover
10-26-2013, 01:00 AM
What a hack. You advertise you're left handed and write with a black pen, get challenged, and now all of a sudden you're the renaissance man of pen writing in a myriad of colored inks. Phalanges of the hand and foot connoisseur here folks! ::rolls eyes::

:tongue

I can see now why there's so few participants. And for the record, it's Renaissance WOMAN of Pen Writing.

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 01:09 AM
I can see now why there's so few participants. And for the record, it's Renaissance WOMAN of Pen Writing.

I figured that out when I Googled 'Lisa M. Cronkhite' :tongue

I sincerely hope you didn't think I was attacking you personally or are taking any comments from me as serious. It's all meant to be humorous within the context of this particular thread.

Undercover
10-26-2013, 01:20 AM
I figured that out when I Googled 'Lisa M. Cronkhite' :tongue

I sincerely hope you didn't think I was attacking you personally or are taking any comments from me as serious. It's all meant to be humorous within the context of this particular thread.

Aww, would ya look at that! I got FS to be all warm and fuzzy. Do I get any points for that? I think I should at least get a gold star or a sticker or something....

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 01:28 AM
Aww, would ya look at that! I got FS to be all warm and fuzzy. Do I get any points for that? I think I should at least get a gold star or a sticker or something....

Lol, this probably wasn't the best thread for a no0b on a forum to post without people getting to them first. I'm doing so much browsing and getting to know the place that good posts in other sections are few and far between. Takes a lot more time to write something decent than it does just a one liner or two in a thread like this. However, threads like this tend to be a good way of getting to know other posters as long as things aren't taken too seriously.

I'm getting a little more cautious after somebody let me know yesterday I'm coming off a little too strong based on threads in this part of the site, just want to make sure people don't actually think I joined up just to be some kind of bully or something : P. I think my sense of humor may be a bit aversive to some.

Kylabelle
10-26-2013, 01:31 AM
Full, have you visited in some of the other threads in Office Party?

Also, I personally felt you were being pretty careful, but yeah, this is a risky type of thread to start, as a newbie, not yet really knowing the site culture all that well, etc.

anyway, I think I'm a lot meaner than you. Neener.

Full_Stop
10-26-2013, 01:39 AM
Full, have you visited in some of the other threads in Office Party?

Also, I personally felt you were being pretty careful, but yeah, this is a risky type of thread to start, as a newbie, not yet really knowing the site culture all that well, etc.

anyway, I think I'm a lot meaner than you. Neener.

Why yes I have, and posted in em'. Some of them I have no clue what's going on though because I'm not well versed on the inside jokes/friendships for obvious reasons.

Been browsing through "basic writing questions" and "SYW" stuff mostly, the areas where my posts aren't snarky one liners : P.

Rockem Sockem Robot
10-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Why yes I have, and posted in em'. Some of them I have no clue what's going on though because I'm not well versed on the inside jokes/friendships for obvious reasons.

Been browsing through "basic writing questions" and "SYW" stuff mostly, the areas where my posts aren't snarky one liners : P.

Did you get all sensitive in the Epic Troll Thread in my absence? Here, I'll play some music to set the tone for your estrogen filled hug fest:

:e2violin:

Now everyone gather round FS to make the widdle guy feel better...

:e2grouphu

Undercover
10-27-2013, 08:31 PM
I trolled you not to do that anymore. I'm trollin' you, it's not fair. Why don't you troll away and take the trollway and never come back.

Oh, you might wanna put some money on your TrollPass, I hear those trolls are getting expensive nowadays.

GailD
10-28-2013, 03:32 PM

:roll: You call what goes on here 'culture'?

Well, I guess, if you put a scraping of it in a petri dish and incubated it for 72 hours or so.... but then you'd have to nuke it.

robjvargas
10-28-2013, 04:20 PM
:roll: You call what goes on here 'culture'?

Well, I guess, if you put a scraping of it in a petri dish and incubated it for 72 hours or so.... but then you'd have to nuke it.

Oh good God NO!

Haven't you seen The Andromeda Strain?

A nuke'll just make it mad.

Rockem Sockem Robot
11-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Oh good God NO!

Haven't you seen The Andromeda Strain?

A nuke'll just make it mad.

Haha, I miss Crichton. Is there a modern Crichton who writes science as well he did?