PDA

View Full Version : Radio Script Wanted

RadioUK
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello Writers!

Iím writing this post today as Iím on the search for a Radio Script. Iíll tell you who I am, Iím a Third Year Radio production student from London, Iím studying in the North West Of England and as part of my degree I have decided to create a piece of Radio drama. Not only is this part of my course itís also something Iím really keen on doing. Iíve created various radio features before, one of which has been nominated for a SRA, Iíve worked on Radio 4 Dramas aswell as doing working on various screenplays and documentaries for TV broadcast. Iíve worked with both the BBC and ITV within both Radio and Television.

Iím looking for a script, at this stage Iím really not fussy about the subject, the genre or the style, however as it will be made into a piece of radio, radio scripts are preferred however if yours is written as a screenplay as long as you are happy to work with me on modifying it slightly and making it radio friendly thatís also fine. Iíd prefer if it didnít have too many character in it as radio pieces tend to struggle when you have a large cast. The length is debatable however Iím looking at roughly thirty minutes in length.

Iím happy to work with you if you just have a rough script or even just an idea, Iíd love to hear back from you, if you have any questions or would like to send me through a script you can send that to my email address which is LouisHamiltonUK@Gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from some of you!