• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader(s) Needed for Adventure/Mid-Fantasy YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levico

lookin' for werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking for a basic-feedback beta for my 430 page manuscript. It's finished a bit long at 130K words, been fairly edited and has some basic formating.
I'd prefer some lovers of the Fantasy genera; LOTR, Chronicles of Prydain, Game of Thrones, Inheritance Cycle, that crowd.

Basic look at the book: Baethon's sister has been abducted by the forces of a shadowy power, one who intends to use her elemental abilities to his own whim and conquest. Alone and hurt, Baethon does the only thing he can do and follows, accompanied by the local bartender. Along the way, he meets a secret-keeping adventurer, a land-bound pirate and a dark elf, all who agree to help him in his search. But what starts out as a heroic, yet simple quest thickens into something that is anything but.

If interested, PM me and I'll send you more info, the entire MS if you so desire.
Let me know!
~Lev

EDIT: Oh yeah, definitely open to swap! I've been a beta a few times before, just within my friend circle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.