Not open for further replies.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
(Mods, feel free to move if this belongs elsewhere)

The erotica authors of AW have banded together to create a smutty little anthology. All of the proceeds for that anthology will go directly to Absolute Write. It’s ready to go except for one little thing: it needs a cover, y’all!

So… we’re having a contest.

It’s very simple:

1. Design a cover.
  2. E-mail it to me with "Underground Cover" in the subject line.
  3. Do it before Midnight, Eastern Time, November 1st, 2013.

After the deadline, all covers will be posted in a subsequent thread for voting. They will be posted anonymously, and voting will be open to AW members.

If your cover is chosen, it will grace the Underground Anthology, which we expect to release before the end of the year, and you will receive $50.

THEME:

Underground erotica. The stories have explored all kinds of interpretations of that theme, from literal to figurative, so let your imagination run wild.

TEXT:

The title is “Underground Erotica” and it’s edited by S.A. Laybourn and Kathleen Tudor. The authors are Maryn Blackburn, Karenna Colcroft, C.P. Foster, Lauren Gallagher, Erin Lark, Kate Lowell, Cleo Peitsche, and Jack L. Pyke. It is up to the artist whether the editors’ names and/or authors’ names appear on the cover, depending on how it works with your composition.

RULES:

All entries must be submitted to me (thethinker42 at gmail dot com) by Midnight, Eastern Time, November 1st, 2013.

Entrants must be members of Absolute Write.

While this is an erotic anthology, please keep in mind that we will be promoting it on sites with strict rules regarding nudity and graphic sexual content, not to mention posting it on Absolute Write. Entries deemed too graphic (i.e., full frontal nudity) will be disqualified.

You may enter as many times as you like.

Please submit all covers in .jpg format, no larger than 400 x 600 pixels (of course you’ll want to have a larger final version, but please send a smaller copy for the competition).

Let's see your covers, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.