Free Walmart Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

Right now, they have samples for Degree anti-perspirant, Nicorette Taste (no nicotine) Gum, Electrasol Tablets, Iams Savoury Sauce, and Dove Moisture shampoo and conditioner. But they change it periodically. Update this if you see a new sample that isn't listed in this post.

Last edited:

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
so do they just mail you this stuff after you sign up? I'm always afraid to sign up at places for fear of being placed on some list where they'll bug the heck out of you...

I guess if they had free samples of perfume - Estee Lauder, Ralph Lauren, Channel -

<sigh> I'm wishing....

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, you just enter your info, and they send it out to you. You request each one individually, and you can request not to be put on a mailing list. If you like, you can sign up to give feedback on the sample, but you don't have to. I always do this because when I have done it in the past, I have sometimes gotten more free stuff out of the blue.

ETA: By the way, September, I have been on the Estee Lauder email list for a while now, and I am still waiting to see a free sample offer from them! Now THAT would be nice! I doubt we will ever get that from Wal-Mart though. But if I ever see any, I will be sure to let you know.

Last edited:

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
They now have samples for 2 Iams products for dogs, electrosol tables for your dishwasher, and optix 2 contact lenses. To get the contact lenses you have to print a voucher and take it into Walmart. Everything else you just sign up for online.

ETA: I received the electrosol sample, and I got not 1, but 3 tablets in the package!

Last edited:

rewgic

Registered
Reaction score
I received the Electrosol samples the other day. Thanks for posting the free items!

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
They have added a free sample of Poise pantiliners and Vital Radiance Smoothing Face Primer, one of my favorite cosmetics products. You put it on under your foundation to smooth the texture of your skin. I don't usually wear makeup, but I'll wear this when I need to be on camera.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
More!

They just added a sample of Swiffer Duster, and Hallmark Saturdays Greeting Cards. They are cute!

I got my Purpose Moisturizer. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll probably use it in the summer since it's SPF 30. The Degree anti-perspirant is awesome, and a good sized sample. I got a chance to use one of my electrosol tablets, and I actually love them. Quick, easy, and no mess!

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Just added!

Serenity pads, John Freida customized hair care products, Pantene Pro-V Restoratives, Neutrogena Men Triple Face Protect Lotion, and Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Update

I posted these before the posts disappeared:

Fibersure
Nivea Body Lotion
2 Dove Advanced Care Samples, for color treated hair, and damaged hair
Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects Body Powder
Jergens Skincare Collection (I received mine, and you get samples of 3 different kinds)
Move Free Advanced

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't get the link to work--it goes to the WalMart site for samples, but no samples are listed for me.

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Rachel--

It turns out that our Norton security was blocking the samples from showing on the page--I had to disable Norton.

Samples ordered. Thanks!

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Does not work for Canada :(

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Just an FYI, if a sample goes away and comes back, you can get it again at the same address. I wanted to see if it worked, and sure enough, I got duplicates. If I notice a sample already listed on here that becomes available again, I will let you know.

Right now, it's John Freder Hair care.

Status
Not open for further replies.