Thoughts on Nika Harper of Geek and Sundry Vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

acockey

Bronies, Bronies Everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the Creative Writing Vlogger, Nika Harper, I myself am not expert enough, in my opinion to comment on her work as a whole. How ever I didn't care for how she took on poetry in such a nonchalant manner, I felt as if she was saying "eh it's not really that hard and that rhyming stuff isn't worth it." feel free to smack me upside the head with knowledge if I am reading her wrong
Andy

Link to the Geek and Sundry Vlog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/geekandsundryvlogs

Last edited:

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hearing deficient so Vlogs are off my research/viewing list and even if they were, I do not do Utube or other things like that which can embed something I don't want on my puter...

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Just to add, I checked her Linkedin page as well as her Amazon page and there really is not enough to claim she is an expert at creative writing. She self published, nothing wrong with that, but her highest Amazon ranking when I checked was 175,000+. Maybe she is not pushing her short story collection, or maybe readers just don't like her Geek style? Not sure.

She does seemed to be very active in her community though...

Status
Not open for further replies.