PDA

View Full Version : Amazon question

weavergirl
08-30-2013, 05:56 PM
I just listed a book on Amazon through Createspace. Earlier, I listed it through KDP. Both versions show up, but on different pages. Does Amazon eventually show both paper back and ebook together or is there something I need to do to get them on the same page?
I'm not super worried about it, as I did the paperback just because my family wanted copies and this was the easiest way to get it to them, I'm just curious. I've poked around a little on my Amazon account, but nothing jumped out at me.
Thanks!

Cranky1
08-30-2013, 07:11 PM
I just listed a book on Amazon through Createspace. Earlier, I listed it through KDP. Both versions show up, but on different pages. Does Amazon eventually show both paper back and ebook together or is there something I need to do to get them on the same page?
I'm not super worried about it, as I did the paperback just because my family wanted copies and this was the easiest way to get it to them, I'm just curious. I've poked around a little on my Amazon account, but nothing jumped out at me.
Thanks!

They will remain on two separate pages as the ebook falls in the Kindle store and the paperback falls in the bookstore. However, on each page, there should be a box showing the customer an option to buy the ebook or paperback. Is that box there?

merrihiatt
08-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Options to buy both will be listed on both the e-book listing and paperback listing. If this doesn't happen within five days, contact Amazon KDP and they will link them for you.

WriterBN
08-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Yes, as merrihiatt said, it will take a few days. I contacted them and they fixed mine within 48 hours.

weavergirl
08-30-2013, 11:31 PM
I don't see the option for different formats yet, but it is probably just too soon. I'll check back in a week or so and if it's not there, I'll contact customer support like you suggest.
Thanks for taking the time out to help a clueless newbie. You guys rock.