Oh my God, this could almost be in the Onion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kida Adelyn

...don't show this to my mum, K?

Though I did put her dishes away the other day. Maybe I'm safe.

aka eraser

Bravo for them. Hope it works.

I know it wouldn't with my two miscreants. I can hear the "Woo-hoo"s now. Besides, it's cold out there.

Yeshanu

Moving Out

Ally said:

...don't show this to my mum, K?

You're lucky, kiddo. It's too cold and rainy to do that in Ontario in December. (And tomorrow we're going to have snow.)

I think I'll just not let you use the computer until the house is clean and the supper is made.

Bwahahaha!

arrowqueen

Re: Moving Out

Bugger that for a game of soldiers. I'd keep the house and shove the messy little devils in the shed. With the spiders.

Lori Basiewicz

Re: Moving Out

I saw this family featured on a news program the other night. Apparently, they're still at it. Though they admitted if they lived up north, they wouldn't want to try this at this time of year.

:rollin

Vipersniper

Registered
Reaction score
What is the Onion.

:crazy: What is the Onion as I have heard it before but got a review from it so I am curious?

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:crazy: I just read the 'Jackson' story....:Smack: and all this time we thought we were seeing the 'real' thing.:) (cute paper)

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
Here's something else if you like The Onion.

The "article" on Craig Kilborn being behind Harry Letterman's kidnapping in order to get his career back is a typical example.

Vipersniper

Registered
Reaction score
Okay now I get it.

:LilLove: Okay now I get it because I did a satire on those television ads you know the one with the silly @ssed guy with the smile the Enzyne smile and I had him in America's Most Wanted after a divorce suit from his wife because he was trying out his equipment that was enhanced. I hate that commericial with that male enhancement thing. Geez it must have been better than I thought. I did get a lot of good reviews on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.